Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

I got busted for playing.(good cop story)

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2005, 03:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slowpokez28
yes darrin i knew i did a boo-boo but i also thought i did not break traction...and besides the sheriff looked like a kid getting candy he was just impressed with our hot rod. He had to pull me over just because their were too many people around (the sheriffs office would have caught hell) when a cop says BTW way Impressive what would you think??
I am not sure I follow you here..........what are you asking me?

I was just giving general info/clarification to people who asked and/or wanted to be bored by me.
Old 10-22-2005, 05:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Flicking ashes out the window can start fires...and that's a big no no...what are ya'll doing smoking in your cars anyway? That should be a fine in itself! If your gonna smoke in your car and not use your ashtray, then use an old pop can or bottle with a little water in it... yeah, I was a smoker at one time...

And Tom & Angi, I wish we had cops over here like you have over there...Ours aren't that friendly.. Twice I've been following one, only to have him pull over really fast, whip out his radar and shoot me with it...like I didn't see him driving in front of me for the last 2 miles I guess because I have a fast red car then I must always drive it fast...
Old 10-22-2005, 06:38 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Z ANGEL
Flicking ashes out the window can start fires...and that's a big no no...what are ya'll doing smoking in your cars anyway? That should be a fine in itself! If your gonna smoke in your car and not use your ashtray, then use an old pop can or bottle with a little water in it... yeah, I was a smoker at one time......
I hear ya.......but I was parked on gravel on the side of the road near an apartment complex. Either way the cop was a dick. I agree about throwing cigarettes out the window (even though I have done it) but ashes? come on... Oh and I have since quite smoking.......so no more in the car.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rottluver
I am not sure I follow you here..........what are you asking me?

I was just giving general info/clarification to people who asked and/or wanted to be bored by me.
Oh i know darrin I was just doing a morning ramble. Basicly asking if you have ever seen a cop act like a little kid around a fast car during a traffic stop.and i was just stating yes i was being a bad boy that could have gotten me a "FELONY TICKET" as the sheriff saw it.sorry i was half dead after a double shift again sure i didnt make any sense(as usual )

Ps darrin your posts are never boring most of the time informative. for a x- doughnut hound.
Old 10-23-2005, 05:43 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 00Vette
I hear ya.......but I was parked on gravel on the side of the road near an apartment complex. Either way the cop was a dick. I agree about throwing cigarettes out the window (even though I have done it) but ashes? come on... Oh and I have since quite smoking.......so no more in the car.
Not to nit pick, but ashes are what start the fires that spend days on end being covered by the news media.........ya know, the kind that eat of 10's of thousands of acres and houses and stuff......
Originally Posted by slowpokez28
Oh i know darrin I was just doing a morning ramble. Basicly asking if you have ever seen a cop act like a little kid around a fast car during a traffic stop.and i was just stating yes i was being a bad boy that could have gotten me a "FELONY TICKET" as the sheriff saw it.sorry i was half dead after a double shift again sure i didnt make any sense(as usual )

Ps darrin your posts are never boring most of the time informative. for a x- doughnut hound.
Can't say I ever have seen that.....hell, even when I stopped a Lamborghini Countach for 120+ I didn't act like a dork......and I was only 21 or 22 at the time.....and yes, dude got a fatty ticket and ended up losing his license when he fought it in court.
Old 10-28-2005, 10:02 PM
TECH Regular

Not to nit pick, but ashes are what start the fires that spend days on end being covered by the news media.........ya know, the kind that eat of 10's of thousands of acres and houses and stuff......

Can't say I ever have seen that.....hell, even when I stopped a Lamborghini Countach for 120+ I didn't act like a dork......and I was only 21 or 22 at the time.....and yes, dude got a fatty ticket and ended up losing his license when he fought it in court.

Hey Darrin long time...
Old 10-29-2005, 06:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Yup, long time.......howdy.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:02 PM
TECH Regular

Yup, long time.......howdy.

So whats up? Same old **** with me. Just hiding from the world is all.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by badassws6
And apparently hiding from Yahoo IM's as well.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by badassws6
And apparently hiding from Yahoo IM's as well.

Quick Reply: I got busted for playing.(good cop story)