Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Ref. on Corvette Specialties Wilsonville

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 09:35 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ref. on Corvette Specialties Wilsonville

Anybody out there heard of Corvette Specialties in Wilsonville Oregon.They are supposed to restore 53-67 Corvettes.Let me know what you have heard about them.tmister@***.net.
Old 11-25-2005, 10:00 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Never heard of them. My experience with local vette shops when I had my 70 LT1 was horrible, they were all terrible rip offs. For instance my rear end went out. I took it to a shop in Sandy He wanted 2700 to fix it...basicall change some gears and differential out. Found through some research he uses a guy that does it out of his home. I took the differential out (not hard) and dropped it off at his house. 300 later it was fixed!!! A junk yard wanted to charge 100 for a window motor for my 76, I called the same place a week later and asked how much for a window motor out of a 80's F-body. 25 bucks....they are the same motor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So definately watch out.

There was a shop that fixed my rear wheel bearings in Seattle, can't remember the name but they handled getting me a flatbed and fixed the car perfect without any BS. They weren't cheap either but did alot more work for the 1200 they charged me then the guy wanting to charge 2700!!

Good luck with the vette, what year do you have?

Quick Reply: Ref. on Corvette Specialties Wilsonville