Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Hocky Stick Juicing?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2006, 01:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think we have a little of every color..no reflective yet though...red...2 shades of blue...silver...white...black...Big ones like what's on mine and Mark's cars...and little ones like what's on Dougs car..

And as far as I know we're not charging for them (I need to ask ellis) because to me I think it's an honor that you guys want them on your cars

I now need to get some SSEFI.COM ones made up...kinda like the LS1tech ones and we'll be set...
Old 01-21-2006, 01:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Z ANGEL
I think we have a little of every color..no reflective yet though...red...2 shades of blue...silver...white...black...Big ones like what's on mine and Mark's cars...and little ones like what's on Dougs car..

And as far as I know we're not charging for them (I need to ask ellis) because to me I think it's an honor that you guys want them on your cars

I now need to get some SSEFI.COM ones made up...kinda like the LS1tech ones and we'll be set...
Um, er, too bad. $5 for the small and $10 for the large is what I'm gonna hand you. Let me know which one & color looks better on the one-eyed Bird and I'll need a smaller one in RED. Had to rethink that but red would look great

Don't make me force it down Ellis front pocket on his pants.... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! lol