Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

that time again!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 01:50 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default that time again!

well its that time again. Good old deployment my squadron and I will be embarking onboard the USS Abraham Lincoln... again, in under a year mind you, and I just wanted to thank everyone here who has helped me with my little problems here and there. i will be gone in under a week and wont return until august or so.

thanks
chris
Old 02-25-2006, 02:01 AM
TECH Addict

Be safe and come home soon. You will be remembered in my prayers.
Old 02-25-2006, 09:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ah deployment time. I went through many of those but went to the North Atlantic and the Med. I always had a great time that is when I finally got off the ship. Not to mention I was not on a fully optioned out carrier complete with fast food too. I did not have a family to worry about either. Stay safe and have some fun out there!
Old 02-25-2006, 10:48 AM
TECH Veteran

Be safe, try to enjoy yourself (if that is possible) and thanks for serving. I appreciate it.
Old 02-25-2006, 10:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ram-it
Ah deployment time. I went through many of those but went to the North Atlantic and the Med. I always had a great time that is when I finally got off the ship. Not to mention I was not on a fully optioned out carrier complete with fast food too. I did not have a family to worry about either. Stay safe and have some fun out there!

Yeah Im lookin foward to the bowling trips on the ship and of course the frequent trips to the pool! The USS Abraham Lincoln is fully FULLY optioned out!
Old 02-26-2006, 12:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

That's pretty cool that they have that stuff! Hopefully it won't be too bad for ya...Come home safe, we'll be waiting for ya
Old 02-26-2006, 11:25 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Z ANGEL
That's pretty cool that they have that stuff! Hopefully it won't be too bad for ya...Come home safe, we'll be waiting for ya
They actually dont have that stuff on the boat, thats just what we tell all the new kids when they get there just to mess with them!
Old 02-26-2006, 12:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's right! All the pranks that you get to pull on the newbies. They are priceless but today's Navy maybe different. Wait, there ain't no MAYBE about it. We did not have females onboard except when we were in homeport. Looks like the love boat is setting sail complete with a pool! Carnival eat your heart out.