Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Hey Mark

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 08:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hey Mark

Here is a post I just saw in the Appearance Section:https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearance-detailing/465315-minitubs.html
Old 03-08-2006, 07:32 AM
10 Second Club

Thanks, I saw that. Ellis & I have been talking about what the best approach is, and whether "we" can do it ourselves. Once I try to mount the new fatties on the car, I'll know how quickly I need to get on this little project. Chances are the car will mysteriously end up @ Mike Lavelles shop for a couple weeks.....
Old 03-08-2006, 01:38 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Thanks, I saw that. Ellis & I have been talking about what the best approach is, and whether "we" can do it ourselves. Once I try to mount the new fatties on the car, I'll know how quickly I need to get on this little project. Chances are the car will mysteriously end up @ Mike Lavelles shop for a couple weeks.....
We could easily do it ourselves and even make it look lots better. it would be easy to use the DS&E tubs and adapt them to this application. The plasma cutter wuold makd short work of the stock metal.
Old 03-08-2006, 01:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Just make sure you guys keep the car pretty.
Old 03-08-2006, 08:02 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NWDragRacer
We could easily do it ourselves and even make it look lots better. it would be easy to use the DS&E tubs and adapt them to this application. The plasma cutter wuold makd short work of the stock metal.
Wolfe makes a set for 4th Gens, tho I must say I like the look of these better. I guess we need to drop by sometime with a case of Mikes & some stoggies & we can talk this over. Thanks Don!
Originally Posted by VIKING
Just make sure you guys keep the car pretty.
Yes dear.....do you even need to say that?

Quick Reply: Hey Mark