Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Sunday 3/19 at PR

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 12:25 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
So Rott why DO you have a fast car
I don't. My car is one of the slowest cars around and will remain that way for the foreseeable future.

I do enjoy the looks of my car, how it drives and the history of it/them though.
Old 03-21-2006, 12:52 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rottluver
I don't. My car is one of the slowest cars around and will remain that way for the foreseeable future.
It's a good thing you said that first, because you know someone was gonna say it.

Oh, and I'll take you down with my blazin' C4... unless you're chicken.
Old 03-22-2006, 11:40 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
It's a good thing you said that first, because you know someone was gonna say it.

Oh, and I'll take you down with my blazin' C4... unless you're chicken.
Naw, I know my POS is slow.........I mean, a bolt-on LS1 that barely runs 13.3-13.4 And yes I know a lot of that is driver, lack of 12 bolt/9 inch, M6 and street tires.......but STILL!!

I'll race ya........my rear end (on the car) is growling again so that will be some good motivation to get a new one.
Old 03-22-2006, 12:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rottluver
Naw, I know my POS is slow.........I mean, a bolt-on LS1 that barely runs 13.3-13.4 And yes I know a lot of that is driver, lack of 12 bolt/9 inch, M6 and street tires.......but STILL!!

I'll race ya........my rear end (on the car) is growling again so that will be some good motivation to get a new one.
You better beat me at the tree runnin' times like that... don't wanna lose to a C4 on cheap all-season radials sporting a tired LT1 that needs a rebuild.
Old 03-22-2006, 12:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
You better beat me at the tree runnin' times like that... don't wanna lose to a C4 on cheap all-season radials sporting a tired LT1 that needs a rebuild.
I can just add you to the list of cars that beat my junker.

Would be a good excuse to start looking around for another fun car too. Like that '67 camaro with the TPI motor, trans and interior from a C4........