Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Spokane?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 10:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Spokane?

So anyone here from Spokane area that likes to race? Planning on going to SRP, if its still around, on the 9th with some friends from other forums and was curious if anyone else was going to be there. Im still trying to talk my wife into letting me race her new SS but I'll have my Evo for sure.
Old 03-24-2006, 04:17 PM
Teching In

I'm not sure if you're new to the area or not, but there's a group of us f-body guys that go out to SRP pretty consistently every year. Unless something's broken. Usually just head out there for friday nights though.
Old 03-24-2006, 11:59 PM
Staging Lane

if they don't close the track, we'll be there. my 97 might be ready mid year but, my wifes convertable will be there.
Old 03-26-2006, 04:07 PM
Staging Lane

No Im not new to the area but I havent been consistent. I started going about 6 years ago when I got my Neon R/T, went I few times between then and now with friends, and just started going again last year after I got the Evo.

What kind of times are you guys running? Also what are the rules out there in regards to safety equipment? What times require helmets or rollcages? Thanks and hopefully I'll see you there.
Old 03-27-2006, 06:35 PM
Staging Lane

rules are pretty lax.you probably need a helmet if your on the clocks. friday night just run it.i'm tring to hit the 9s with the 99, but its full weight plus everything added.(9 inch, iron block, roll bar, and stereo.)traction will tell. it should trap about 142mph though.
Old 04-06-2006, 09:04 PM
Staging Lane

So did any of you guys make it to opening weekend? How did you do if you did. Im heading out this Sunday if the weather holds.