Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

new bill to be passed...what do u think

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 08:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's not the Mexicans that really bother me. I know that is a BIG problem in the border states. But they do serve a purpose by filling jobs we don't want to do, and they are happy to do the work. However, the people that flee their oppressive countries to come here to live in freedom and then tell us we have to change OUR ways to accept them, and quit celebrating OUR hoildays because it upsets them, can all go **** themselves! If they don't like the way we live, let them go back where they came from!!!
Old 03-30-2006, 08:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by WS6freak
Man I keep thinking... Does living in Mexico sucks that much? I mean those guys come over here to cook burgers and clean houses. I think USA and Mexico should work together to fix MEXICO so its people would stay THERE happy and motivated with their own country.
It sucks pretty bad dude. I have been to a couple places down there and unless you get a cushy job in a resort town that gets regular tourists, it can be the ****. Most of the "tourist" towns I have been to are really nice in the areas near the hotels, resorts, docks, etc but once you go deeper a few blocks it is serious getto. I have heard that inland Cities are pretty crappy too. Watched guys laying tile at the resort we stayed in, in 95+ degree weather, busting their asses and maybe making a few bucks a day.

I am sure the entire Country isn't awful, but a large portion of it sure seems to be.
Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
It's not the Mexicans that really bother me. I know that is a BIG problem in the border states. But they do serve a purpose by filling jobs we don't want to do, and they are happy to do the work. However, the people that flee their oppressive countries to come here to live in freedom and then tell us we have to change OUR ways to accept them, and quit celebrating OUR hoildays because it upsets them, can all go **** themselves! If they don't like the way we live, let them go back where they came from!!!
Old 03-30-2006, 09:02 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Have to agree with that. Also if no one hired an illegal then illegals wouldnt be looking for work here. Theres more to it than them trying to get in. Theres the companies here looking for the cheap labor in the first place. Dont hire the freaking illegal in the first place and then you dont have to worry about INS. Supply and demand. As long as you have someone willing to pay illegal immigrants to work for them, you will have illegal immigrants looking for work.
The INS fining companies is a good thing. Hire a legal work force and you dont have to worry about it. Its called getting to the root of the problem.
Old 03-30-2006, 10:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have to question the argument that they are filling jobs that we don't want. First, do you really think white folks were working on the Cali farms 40yrs ago? Hell no. The only reason that the illegals flock to the farms is because of instant jobs that costs the farms less than hiring someone here legally. Plus its unlikely anyone is going to go out there and round them up. If you make the farms hire legal immigrants then they would have to find somewhere else to go. Who knows where that would be too. Regardless, this border jumping has got to stop. I have no problem with anyone coming here so long as they do it legally. I am tired of the illegals costing all of us money. I have my own kids to pay for not everyone elses too. But I am white and very successful so I am the enemy. At least that is how I feel. The marches the other day in LA were sickening and disturbing. Reminds me of the WTO mentality. If we don't fix this somehow it will bring us to our knees.
Old 03-30-2006, 10:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ram-it
I have to question the argument that they are filling jobs that we don't want. First, do you really think white folks were working on the Cali farms 40yrs ago? Hell no. The only reason that the illegals flock to the farms is because of instant jobs that costs the farms less than hiring someone here legally. Plus its unlikely anyone is going to go out there and round them up. If you make the farms hire legal immigrants then they would have to find somewhere else to go. Who knows where that would be too. Regardless, this border jumping has got to stop. I have no problem with anyone coming here so long as they do it legally. I am tired of the illegals costing all of us money. I have my own kids to pay for not everyone elses too. But I am white and very successful so I am the enemy. At least that is how I feel. The marches the other day in LA were sickening and disturbing. Reminds me of the WTO mentality. If we don't fix this somehow it will bring us to our knees.
So who pays the wages for the LEGAL workers on the farm that want more money, since they're now entitle to appropriate pay? The farmers, or the consumers of the product?
Old 03-31-2006, 12:00 AM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

I grew up in a town that was about 60-70 percent illegal. Farming community and we also had Excel meat processing or whatever, it was a big slaughter house. Excel hired almost exclusively illegals and fired them for their first offense, like being late or something. So we had a constant influx of workers who got fired in a few months and then stuck around. Of the illegals in my town, at least half of them were on welfare and continued to **** out children as fast as they could. We had and still have a huge gang problem because of them, I don't know any gang in my hometown with a single white person (didn't want to say it like that, but my town is pretty stereotyped and segregated). You can't argue that life is just too hard or whatever either. Fred lived across the street from me for 8 years and owns a 57 283/283 fuelie corvette, a 63 327/360 corvette, a 67 427/435 tripower corvette and a 56 t-bird. He started out as a migrant worker. He got a working visa and worked in the fields LEGALLY during the summer for a few years. Then he joined the Air Force to get his citizenship, got out and started his own business. I can't pity any of the illegals in my town that have given up and rely on welfare. Not when a prime example of what a little motivation can do lived across the street and is a good friend of mine. Illegal's are leeches sucking the life out of America and they don't care about America either. Businesses won't hire anyone if they don't speak spanish, and I remember going home on boot leave and everything at McDonald's was written in spanish, not english. I live seven hundred miles (give or take) north of the border in Texas and I had to ask what the rules were for the game that was going on at the time. 7 out of 10 illegals that I talk to, and this includes the ones born and raised here (which apparently makes them legal) don't speak english and are angry, violent even, when you don't speak spanish and they asked you for something. It is not that hard to migrate if you have any decent qualities, most illegal immigrants want to live off the American taxpayers back. I know and have served with a lot of very motivated immigrants who are in the armed forces for their citizenship and I wish them the best. I am all for legal immigration as yes, America is founded on immgration, and maybe we could streamline the process (not make it easier, but I'm sure we have lots of laws and forms that have no value what so ever) to help them come here legally. Again though, the illegals for the most part just want a free ride, hell it has to be better than where they came from. This is my own personal experience by the way and I'm sure doesn't apply to all, just most.

Quick Reply: new bill to be passed...what do u think