Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Baydo Chevrolet Camaro show N shine May 14th

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 02:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baydo Chevrolet Camaro show N shine May 14th

Well with a week left before the show I thought I would post it here.

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys at the shows this year.

Baydo Chevrolet is in McKenna Wa (from the north take I-5 to the hiway 512 exit or just take hiway 512 to the spanaway parkland exit & head south on highway 7. from hiway 7 take a right on to hiway 507 (at Roy Y wrecking on the left) & just keep heading southwest you will go through Roy (watch your speed cops love ticketing people for just going 1 over) keep going & then you start thinking you are lost but you keep going until the next town (about 5 miles from Roy) you will pass a small strip mall all the Left then come up to a school & baydos is on the left hand side you cant miss it.)

From the south you come up i-5 until either Exit 88 or you can even take exits 111 or 112 & head through YELM. go straight through Yelm & head towards Tacoma Baydos will be on the right after the light in McKenna.

Now that we have the 71 running again it will be at the show long with the 95 Camaro.
Old 05-07-2006, 03:47 PM
11 Second Club

Hey, This is a Sunday!!! I will do my best to make it. Hey Steve, Do you want to drive down to this show with me? I have some cleaning to do after racing this weekend but I think I can get it done.
Old 05-07-2006, 04:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Doug it is Mothers day so make sure its ok with the wife lol
Old 05-13-2006, 09:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

anyone coming??? weather is going to be great for a nice cruise & the 71 & the 95 are both shined up & ready to go. Dan & I will be there at 9am setting up show starts at 10.

Quick Reply: Baydo Chevrolet Camaro show N shine May 14th