Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Good news on the vette build...

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 12:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
Any my point is that you dont have a clue as to current industry. And some consider me a doctor as well...
Dude, ENOUGH!!!! Let it go!!! I have plenty of "clue" but I don't chose to share the same pessimistic attitude that you have or venture into a pointless pissing contest with you over the current state of veterinary practices or the like. I know enough to find good vets who I can trust so I don't have to worry about the drama you keep alluding to. You don't know me or anything about me so keep your opinions of what I do and don't have a clue of to yourself, cuz you couldn't be further from the truth if you tried.
Any my point is that you dont have a clue as to current industry (*not my fault I know how to read and have internet access. Some call that educating yourself, and I remember what I read so I guess I'm cursed). So save your "your an expert whine"
If remembering what I read means that I think I know it all, then so be it.

And some consider me a doctor as well...
And now you change it to THAT? Just insult after insult? Dude, go away. Obviously I don't have internet access, which is why I regularly post on internet forums. Like I said, you don't know me, what I have or haven't done, read, seen, learned, etc so quit trying to be the know it all and just drop it, The dude's dog is hurt and he needs support, not you spouting off how much knowledge you think you have. You always try to pick fights with people here and it gets old. Let it go.........this discussion died several posts ago.

By the way, do you believe everything you read?
Old 05-10-2006, 12:19 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rottluver
Dude, ENOUGH!!!! Let it go!!! this discussion died several posts ago.
Then why do you keep posting a response? Oh to get the last word in, thats right. I'm supposed to yield to you because you dont like what I said? To answer your question directly , no I dont believe everything I read unless its from a credible source. The internet is full of mis information , just as its is good information. For example: if I listened to the so called experts I'd be running a different cam and heads and my current combo would only be netting me about 400 rwhp. But I read and researched and voila they were all wrong.
I wasn't out of line by suggesting what I said but you made it personal with your :
Regarding what I put in bold, where did you go to medical school? Vetrinary or otherwise? That is some fucked up advice to be handing out when you don't know the problem/haven't seen it 1st hand and more then likely don't have a medical degree. Just my $.02
Then you dont like my response and here we are. Get your facts straight. I could go down a different path at this point(see stereotype here) but I wont.
You got personal, so I followed suit.
Old 05-10-2006, 02:09 PM
10 Second Club

Geez guys, take a breath will ya?

So how is that Vette Cory?
Old 05-10-2006, 02:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
So how is that Vette Cory?
Still sitting. I haven't accomplished anything this week other than receiving the harness.
Old 05-10-2006, 03:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Then why do you keep posting a response? Oh to get the last word in, thats right. I'm supposed to yield to you because you dont like what I said? To answer your question directly , no I dont believe everything I read unless its from a credible source. The internet is full of mis information , just as its is good information. For example: if I listened to the so called experts I'd be running a different cam and heads and my current combo would only be netting me about 400 rwhp. But I read and researched and voila they were all wrong.
I wasn't out of line by suggesting what I said but you made it personal with your :

Then you dont like my response and here we are. Get your facts straight. I could go down a different path at this point(see stereotype here) but I wont.
You got personal, so I followed suit.
So who was right?