Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Great Day Racing

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006 | 11:07 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by VIKING
I kinda like the Wednesday races too. I get a nice quite evening at home................ oh wait, you probably want to hear from the people who actually go to the Wednesday night races.
Don't you have cooking or laundry to do?
Old 06-21-2006 | 11:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Rokko
Don't you have cooking or laundry to do?
LMFAO
Old 06-21-2006 | 03:07 PM
TECH Veteran

Once Howard gets his vert up to track rules he would also be running Wednesday nights due to days off.

There are many people that also need a mid-week check on work in progress. Its a good night for that.
Old 06-22-2006 | 01:28 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Was that a ghost I just heard? Pop in, start ****, pop out. Oh, it's Sardog, whats up dude?

Thats all I'm good for anymore Not much just working like a dog, had 1 day off in the last 54 days. even if I still had the t/a I would not have anytime to work on the damn thing or go racing. The guy who bought is making some great progress with it, from what he told me the full cage is done, and the bottom end of the motor is finished. He wants to put it in low nines by years end with the stock cubes, I will see if he can get me some pics.

As for a new ride, the decision is between 2. 06 vette, or srt-10 ram, both running abou the same price, with the vette being a little more money, so I will let you know.

Looks like your car is comming along quite nicely, posting some good times. Sounds like the tracks are being a pain in the *** this year. sort of glad I don't have to put up with it. But anyway, I guess i will talk to you guys later, time to get back to work.
Old 06-22-2006 | 01:33 PM
10 Second Club

We miss you Dog!!!

And with a little more tweaking, my car will be as fast as your car USED to be. Only mine isn't as much fun to drive...

So what you gonna build next?
Old 06-22-2006 | 01:40 PM
10 Second Club

I don't relly have anytime to start anything new, but rest assured when i do it will be fast. I have been throwing around the idea of buying a newer mini cooper and turning it into a road racer, maybee give that a try, but who knows right now, but it is a good felling being completly debt free

Quick Reply: Great Day Racing