Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Aug 22-27??

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006 | 06:46 PM
11 Second Club

Default Aug 22-27??

Is there anything at all going on during this time? I am going to be out visiting and was hoping to see you all in action at the track, but I saw that PR was dead that week. Anything at Bremerton maybe? This sucks. There isn't **** for racing out here...Memphis is closest and that's 2.5 hours away. Everything else is po dunk 1000' tracks. I was really hoping to see some nice street legals again.
Old 07-14-2006 | 07:50 PM
TECH Addict

I'm sure something will be goin on... If not we'll get a few people together.

Jason
Old 07-14-2006 | 08:37 PM
10 Second Club

Sat Aug 25th, the FINAL CCC race at Pacific....double points....BIG trophies....Camaros & Birds in 1st place & Fords in 2nd right now.....is that enough?
Old 07-15-2006 | 08:10 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Sat Aug 25th, the FINAL CCC race at Pacific....double points....BIG trophies....Camaros & Birds in 1st place & Fords in 2nd right now.....is that enough?
I looked at their schedule but missed that one. Hell yeah that's enough. I'll be there for sure. I'm assuming you all will be there.
Old 07-15-2006 | 09:56 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Originally Posted by 99Hawk262
I looked at their schedule but missed that one. Hell yeah that's enough. I'll be there for sure. I'm assuming you all will be there.
I'll be there for sure, I haven't missed a race all season and don't intend to start. Hope to meet you while you're out, I'll be pretty easy to spot at the track... just look for a purple LS1... no matter which car I bring... that will be me.

Are you bringing your Hawk and wanting to race?
Old 07-15-2006 | 11:15 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DrEvyl
I'll be there for sure, I haven't missed a race all season and don't intend to start. Hope to meet you while you're out, I'll be pretty easy to spot at the track... just look for a purple LS1... no matter which car I bring... that will be me.

Are you bringing your Hawk and wanting to race?

I wish.....I had it out there last year and raced with you all a couple times at Bremerton and PR. I relocated to Arkansas so unfortunately the car has to stay here. Hopefully I can get stationed at McChord again some day, but for now just visiting my wife's family.

I actually ran my 12.98 at Bremerton on a CCC day. The only 12 I have run so far . I really want to see what it will do with the Yank, but there isn't crap for tracks around here. So I have to satisfy my race craving by watching you all take the gold this year. I have been following all the monster machines that you guys have built, so I thought I'd check in and see what kind of racing was going on while I'm out there. I can't wait to see you all in action again. I haven't been to a good drag race since I left there. Anyway, I'll be there on that Saturday so I'll look you all up.
Old 07-16-2006 | 12:59 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Well, it's still up in the air if we'll take the win this year... the Ford team is coming on strong with a major vengance. Fortunately we did a good job of taking them out in the first round this time (they had 30 cars there to our 12, only 9 of them made it through, and we got through 8), so that might balance out... but we got kinda beat up by the NWMCA. The Ford Team, though, has been showing up in HUGE numbers and is nipping right at our heels. Before this race we only had an 8 point lead.

I slept at the tree and got creamed in round 2 when my opponent cut a .005 light. I knew it was over as soon as I launched.

As for the converter... I put one in my Formula, Yank SS3200... and it was good for a .4 improvement.
Old 07-16-2006 | 07:37 AM
11 Second Club

As for the converter... I put one in my Formula, Yank SS3200... and it was good for a .4 improvement.
That is encouraging.....I'm getting an RPM Level 4 tranny soon with some Nittos, then I'll be able to take it to Memphis and see what I gained. Just driving on the street is fun as hell but traction is a joke. I hope to see at least a .5 second gain.
Old 07-16-2006 | 09:55 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Yeah, you're gonna need some stickies or you're gonna roast the tires like there's no tomorrow..

How come the tranny?
Old 07-16-2006 | 01:21 PM
11 Second Club

Yeah, you're gonna need some stickies or you're gonna roast the tires like there's no tomorrow..

How come the tranny?

It's just time for a rebuild and I'd rather do it right the first time rather than keep rebuilding it......there's no one around here who knows much about the 4L60E. RPM has a great package for $1500 and it is supposed to hold 600 horse which I'll never achieve....so I'll pay $500 more than a stock rebuild and get all the goodies.

Quick Reply: Aug 22-27??