Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Fastest LT1 in Idaho???

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2006 | 02:40 AM
hashtagBMW

Ted,

I could give a rats *** if a car is registerd and it runs 8s. If its not a DD its a racecar in my eyes.

Thats my honest opinion, you cant have the best of both worlds. 8s and a Conservitave tune to drive to Walmart to get some food. Or work the next morning.

Daily Driving is the **** when it comes to fast cars.
Old 08-06-2006 | 11:20 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Speed Density
Ted,

I could give a rats *** if a car is registerd and it runs 8s. If its not a DD its a racecar in my eyes.

Thats my honest opinion, you cant have the best of both worlds. 8s and a Conservitave tune to drive to Walmart to get some food. Or work the next morning.

Well I'll tell you this much, I CAN drive my car every day, but I don't have to because I have other cars to drive, must mean my car is a race car because sometimes I use a different car.
Old 08-06-2006 | 01:10 PM
hashtagBMW

Originally Posted by Boostaholic
Well I'll tell you this much, I CAN drive my car every day, but I don't have to because I have other cars to drive, must mean my car is a race car because sometimes I use a different car.

Correct.

I also have a 2nd car, but i chose to drive my Camaro Everyday. Its a Daily Driver.

Tony.
Old 08-07-2006 | 12:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Speed Density
Ted,

it thats the case, you still need to run 8's to be the fastest daily driven, in order to beat black death's pickup. but I don't really care, my goal has always been to break into the 9's then back it out and run 10's,

but just so you know I was giving you **** all in fun.
Old 08-07-2006 | 01:13 AM
hashtagBMW

Ted,

I know.

You and Chris have done more then enough to help. I wouldnt consider this "mean".

I dont care about the Fastest DD car in idaho, thats not a goal of mine.

I just have a few people that need teaching.

Tony.

Quick Reply: Fastest LT1 in Idaho???