Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Need a lawyer for ticket related stuff...

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 06:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need a lawyer for ticket related stuff...

Well I got a ticket earlier this year for no seatbelt. I had taking it off on my way to work to put a tie on. I set up a court date but couldn't make it so I rescheduled and totally forgot about it. So today I got pulled over for bad tabs on my way back to work from the emissions place. She said she was suppose to arrest me due to suspended license but since my license is currently 'reinstateable' and I had my passing report w/ me she didn't arrest me. However she did have to have my car impounded. So now I have a mandatory court date on 8/31. Who should I call as I need to get this straightened out w/o paying up the ***... Thanks...
Old 08-17-2006, 07:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your going to pay regardless and since it will not go on your driving record (non-moving violation) I would forget a lawyer and explain to the judge what happened. I am sure this is nothing serious to him and he has bigger fish to fry.
Old 08-17-2006, 07:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Woah!
Old 08-17-2006, 09:43 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ram-it
Your going to pay regardless and since it will not go on your driving record (non-moving violation) I would forget a lawyer and explain to the judge what happened. I am sure this is nothing serious to him and he has bigger fish to fry.
Got a ticket for bad tabs-$194 (over 2 months but not my regular car) and my old ticket for ~$190 and dribing w/ license suspended 3 deg on top of the car getting impounded. It is a traffic violation for the tabs and seatbelt.
Old 08-17-2006, 09:54 PM
Pathological Modifier

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like you should pay more attention to the things that have the potential to Fu@k you in the A$$...
Old 08-17-2006, 10:39 PM
TECH Addict

I totally agree. I'm trying to get everything in line these days...
Old 08-17-2006, 10:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

I used Jeannie Mucklestone (sp?) last year for a little tire noise incident--worked out great. I saw in another old post where she didn't show to court for some people and they got hammered. Do a search on "Jeannie" and you can read the history.

Quick Reply: Need a lawyer for ticket related stuff...