Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Picts from Bremerton

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 09:36 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those are really some exceptional pics Howard .... what the hell kinda camera is that anyway ?

Bill
Old 08-21-2006, 10:16 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 00Vette
That's how I felt early on in the season. There were some good videos taken at PR of you, Ellis, Mark and some other guys. The video was great quality and very well edited! But there wasn't any footage of my car. I was bummed.

We'll get some good footage and pics of your car!
Hell, I'm probably at the track 2-3 times more than you are, and I'd say show me a video run of my car. I'm not bummed about it.. I never asked anyone to shoot video of it.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Racehead
... what the hell kinda camera is that anyway?
You probably would not believe me if I told you it was just a 5 megapixel Canon PowerShot A95 right out of the box. I have had it for about a year and a half and just found a couple of settings that allowed me to take those pictures. I am glad everyone likes them.
Old 08-21-2006, 07:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
Hey man, that's ok... just being out there is awesome. So many people don't want to do it, or won't do it because they're afraid of being a first-timer, or afraid their car won't do what they think it should do, etc. You'll get that car down and start making rounds...

Hell, it took me one full season of getting my *** kicked before I finally started making rounds.

Man, it's fun to have some good ol' GM vs. Ford action at the track... you guys have a HUGE team, hopefully we'll get some numbers up for next year and give you guys even more of a run.
Ill be out at Pacific Wednesday practicing launches, I think I got the bug. Wish I would have done it earlier in the season though
Old 08-21-2006, 10:10 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by iicrazy02
Ill be out at Pacific Wednesday practicing launches, I think I got the bug. Wish I would have done it earlier in the season though
I know what you mean... it's a hell of a lot of fun and very addictive! I too wish I had the car I have now early in the season... probably would have done better instead of always going out in the first round like I was with my 6 speed car.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:05 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by iicrazy02
he killed me my first time out with that car, and spun every time
That was you in the GT? Well if it was your first time out, you get some credit for effort.

Good on you for running it like it should be.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:17 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by DrEvyl
Hell, I'm probably at the track 2-3 times more than you are, and I'd say show me a video run of my car. I'm not bummed about it.. I never asked anyone to shoot video of it.
Well I'm not going to start an argument! And please don't take this as a bashing or whatever. I'm very glad that Howeird got some pics of my car. I'm even more happy that video was taken.........THAT MADE MY ******* DAY.

But if your telling me that you didn't feel a little bummed when pics were taken of other people cars and not yours or video was taken of other peoples cars and not yours...........your full of ****!

No one can expect a camera man to take pics or video of them and everyone else too. Thats completely retarded! But you are entitled to feel how ever you want about it. If you didn't feel bummed, good for you! I did though!!

And it doesn't matter anyway.........there just pics and videos. Cool one's I might add.

Oh and Howeird, I apologize if I rubbed you the wrong way (so to speak ). I didn't mean to **** you off. I'm not sure if your were the one making the films back before I deployed, but I really don't care if they were made of my car. I just saw some cool video and wished I had one too. Simple feelings......

I didn't mean to **** you off.

Last edited by Ryan K; 08-23-2006 at 04:07 AM.
Old 08-22-2006, 12:05 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I would like to point out N2O Dave sponsored my car and it ran great! Had nothing to do With Dave Sponsoring me but it didn't hurt

Now you two step away and take a breath. Take drink or what ever and come back all nice and fun or I will make BOTH of you race bikes!!
Old 08-22-2006, 12:12 AM
teh PuRpL3z

But if your telling me that you didn't feel a little bummed when pics were taken of other people cars and not yours or video was taken of other peoples cars and not yours...........your full of ****!
Okay, then I'm full of ****. I'd rather watch video of Mark & Ellis than watch video of my car. 10's are a little more exciting.
Old 08-22-2006, 12:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
I would like to point out N2O Dave sponsored my car and it ran great! Had nothing to do With Dave Sponsoring me but it didn't hurt
Hehehehe, funny guy. get this, I had two purge noids fail on me tonight, and neither of them came from Nitrous Direct. Check my post in n2o for up date on a nitrous issue I may not have told you about. I think I got it worked out now?
Now you two step away and take a breath. Take drink or what ever and come back all nice and fun or I will make BOTH of you race bikes!!
Hey wait, I do have a race bike, it's a Harley HardTail Ironhead on giggle gas. I think Howard took these pics.

Old 08-22-2006, 12:23 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I only like watching the latest fastest vid of my car. other then that I like to watch other peoples faster cars Competion can be a driving force.

Robert was having issues but it was no fault of his sponsor at all. I am sure he will get it figured out.

On the other hand Robert, Howierd IS my Web master and he WAS only getting paid to take pic's of my car. I know him well enough to say he did NOT intenionaly NOT take pictures of your car. You did jump all over him for it? What did you expect an apoloigy?

now...Likje I said step back and take a breath...then be nice
Old 08-22-2006, 12:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Ok, if more than one tells you something ya better take a look. Howard I am sorry if ya took my ribbing as jumping on you, was not meant that way. I guess I felt left out, but now I found this pic, thanks. No hard feelings here, it's over with on my end.

By the way, my car is not sponsored by anyone accept myself (though I do get a deal on parts if I want). I turned down a sponsorship directly from NX, as I choose to do my own thing, however, that may change soon. My bike is sponsored by Nitrous Direct, now if I just could find someone to pilot it.
Robert
Old 08-22-2006, 12:40 AM
TECH Addict

Well Robert, since I can't take my car to the track and pass tech with it, you will just have to wonder. As for bikes, I have been riding since I could touch the pegs. So I am willing to just bury the hatchet and let it be known that the final pictures that came off my camera were just what I made room for. I am sorry if your Z06 was not on the memory card when I downloaded it to my desktop at home. I really wish I had the opportunity to take more picts at the races. That was just the way it worked out. I wanted to take videos too but the card I had would not allow the necessary room required to do so. Next time I will bring my laptop and just download on the fly.
Old 08-22-2006, 02:11 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Nice pics Howard, thanks! They certainly capture whatever was going on with my "hot tune". The car launches hard, and falls on it's face, comes back up, and falls on it's face, comes back up.....I need to throw that tune away!

And I want a big copy of 157 & 237 if you get a chance.....

grifml2@verizon.net
Picts sent.
Old 08-22-2006, 10:24 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by DrEvyl
Okay, then I'm full of ****. I'd rather watch video of Mark & Ellis than watch video of my car. 10's are a little more exciting.
Each to there own..........

I on the other hand like both! Go figure.
Old 08-22-2006, 11:42 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Each to there own..........

I on the other hand like both! Go figure.
Well, watch the one video of my car running a 13.67 (when it's run a best of 12.95) and you'll know why I really don't care about watching videos of my runs. Kinda funny that the only pics/videos from that day are ones that I screwed up royally, or lost.

Old 08-22-2006, 12:06 PM
TECH Addict

Fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics...In the end your still a retard!

BTW Robert, I will run your bike for ya
Old 08-22-2006, 02:27 PM
Tech Addict

Glad you ladies got it all squared away, must be that time of the month eh?

Beauty pix Howard!

I'll pm ya about which ones I'd like to have emailed to me.
Old 08-22-2006, 09:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by LSxChevelle
Fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics...In the end your still a retard!

BTW Robert, I will run your bike for ya
Well, thanks for the offer. i will certainly consider this as legit offer. Probably won't be till next year now, to many things going on right now. thanks though, and remind me later as I have a terrible memory.
Robert

Quick Reply: Picts from Bremerton