Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Anyone from the Seattle area?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 09:09 AM
Tech Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1BAD95Z
Yeah, it's not traffic.... IT'S A PARKING LOT
I know, but you can't argue with a cement head.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:12 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Rottluver
I am just saying, this ain't traffic.

And I'm just saying, it IS traffic! You ain't in LA LA land anymore.

Maybe if you rolled your lazy retired *** outta bed before 10 am and jumped in it around 7:30-8am you might change your mind. I know, I know, that would be quite a stretch for you these days.
Old 09-07-2006, 02:43 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 1BAD95Z
Yeah, it's not traffic.... IT'S A PARKING LOT
After 36 years of living in So Cal/Los Angeles.......this place is HEAVEN for traffic.

Originally Posted by Rokko
And I'm just saying, it IS traffic! You ain't in LA LA land anymore.
Let me know when it takes you close to 4 hours to travel 56 miles on the freeway, then we can talk about traffic.

Maybe if you rolled your lazy retired *** outta bed before 10 am and jumped in it around 7:30-8am you might change your mind. I know, I know, that would be quite a stretch for you these days.
I am up between 6 and 6:30 every day lil miss smartie pants........I just have no need to go sit in traffic so neener neener.

I prefer to enjoy my day and get things done instead of whine about what y'all refer to as traffic.

Old 09-07-2006, 06:03 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Rottluver
Let me know when it takes you close to 4 hours to travel 56 miles on the freeway, then we can talk about traffic.
Actually, Darrin -- and I am not trying to take sides -- but that is an average speed of 14mph (which, I shouldn't have to tell you that) and that is about the speed one does on 405 during "rush hour" here in "Heaven".
Old 09-08-2006, 11:10 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by howierd42
Actually, Darrin -- and I am not trying to take sides -- but that is an average speed of 14mph (which, I shouldn't have to tell you that) and that is about the speed one does on 405 during "rush hour" here in "Heaven".
In the spirit of not arguing, I will just say that the first 40-45 miles took the longest & I never got my car out of 1st gear........it was basically stop, go 20 feet, stop again, repeat. And I doubt we saw 14 MPH more then once or twice that whole time, it was a freaking parking lot! The last 10 miles or so breezed by (40-50 MPH)

And the major difference is that I wasnt doing that during rush hour, that was at 1 PM on a weekday.......if you want to define it, rush hour is about 20 or so hours of the day down there.

Quick Reply: Anyone from the Seattle area?