Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Ford bashing

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 11:20 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Ford bashing

http://www.boycottford.com/

Was reading a road kill story and it turned into that link. I knew there was a reason I didnt like Fords.

This is for a laugh and not intended to start a fight with the Ford crew in here.
Old 09-30-2006, 11:24 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

You know I remember when that hit the news. All I could think was...

....Does the Bible belt not have any thing else to bitch about....
Old 09-30-2006, 12:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

F'ing rednecks.

Guess what. Real corporations (a real job) have anti-discrimination policies which outlines gay rights amongst other things. GM has their own, Microsoft, Boeing, etc.

Bible thumpers in the south are a bunch of narrowminded sack of brainwashed morons.
Old 09-30-2006, 12:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well I just think Its funny that a bunch of dorks who caint find america on a fuken map sit around eatin schrooms then backen 'ol bossy up to the fence and staren at the sky alllllll day , can even find the time to notice how ANYONE else is spending there time
Old 09-30-2006, 01:55 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Ignorance can be bliss

It takes all kinds I guess.
Old 09-30-2006, 03:18 PM
TECH Regular

It's important to have anti-discrimination policies and regulations--Every corporation has them, and if they didn't, Al Sharpton and the NAACP would be there filing lawsuits (lol). However, Ford has really taken a step in wrong direction by endorsing and supporting things like homosexually themed work days, awards and events. Quite frankly I don't see how sexuality in general fits into any professional work place.. this is just pure lunacy on behalf of the people in charge at Ford. What's next.. Will we see Ford publicly take stances on Abortion and Illegal Immigration too?

Originally Posted by 2001ramairconv
See the post Soldier diespected at funeral in the military section. A group from my home state (Kansas) that blames evreyone, including dead soldiers, for people being gay. WTF!!!!! They are very lucky I don't live there any more. Freedom of speech is one thing but I think it crosses the line.
I saw those bastards.. they even try and call themselves Christians. My ***.
Old 09-30-2006, 04:17 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by OSUBraden
It's important to have anti-discrimination policies and regulations--Every corporation has them, and if they didn't, Al Sharpton and the NAACP would be there filing lawsuits (lol). However, Ford has really taken a step in wrong direction by endorsing and supporting things like homosexually themed work days, awards and events. Quite frankly I don't see how sexuality in general fits into any professional work place.. this is just pure lunacy on behalf of the people in charge at Ford. What's next.. Will we see Ford publicly take stances on Abortion and Illegal Immigration too?

I saw those bastards.. they even try and call themselves Christians. My ***.

Now are they doing this in the work place or in advertising

If it sell's cars and breaks no laws i do not see why they should not do it
Old 09-30-2006, 07:26 PM
TECH Regular

There are no Ford ads applauding or promoting homosexual lifestyles, rights or acts--Consumers are reacting negatively to their internals, where they are doing such things. Hence why management is still changing as we speak. And no, heh, it isn't helping to sell Fords ;D
Old 09-30-2006, 10:24 PM
TECH Addict

Ford initially took an anti-gay approach only to be shocked by the backlash from the gay community. Newsflash: the GLBT community is a largely untapped $240 Billion (with a "B") per year industry. Ford would be foolish not to aggressively market overtly to gays. (Same goes for as any business who wants to survive in the 21st century).
Old 10-01-2006, 12:45 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by OSUBraden
There are no Ford ads applauding or promoting homosexual lifestyles, rights or acts--Consumers are reacting negatively to their internals, where they are doing such things. Hence why management is still changing as we speak. And no, heh, it isn't helping to sell Fords ;D
Actually I Believe this IS from there advertising over sea's and there was some in same sex periodical's