Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Did anyone go to bremerton Saturday for T&T???

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 11:28 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Did anyone go to bremerton Saturday for T&T???

If so what happened? Did anyone get any new best times?

I was thinking about heading there to watch the races, but thats not near as fun as racing. So I cleaned up the nitrous wiring under the engine. It looks pretty clean now!!
Old 10-01-2006, 10:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was feeling bad so arrived about 12:00. Other racers in the Pro category had made 3 passes already. However, I had to wait until 2:00 before I got a pass. Made another one at 3:30, then went home. I installed a bigger cam and went 11.62 at 118 on dr's. That was a personal best for me. The relative altitude was in the 100-300 ft range but the humidity was 94%. They had to stop racing a couple times due to misting. I saw some sun for the first time as I left. My wife said it had been sunny all day in UP. They were running all those heads up classes with set dial-ins 10.80, I think, and 12.50. No wrecks and only a couple broken cars. Crowd was average.

The guy who lost the Pinks race was parked right across the return road from me. He said he was going to race the Vette again double-or-nothing in Topeka Kansas next week. It's a big block Chevy NA motor. I guess Pinks gave him a break since he was a last minute fill-in for someone who couldn't get a car together.

Last edited by esoteric; 10-01-2006 at 12:59 PM.