Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

My Ticket

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 10:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't get me wrong, Darrin. I still like you and have never had reason not to. I am not trying to pick a fight with anyone from my statements, just sharing experiences. All is good between us.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:00 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by howierd42
Don't get me wrong, Darrin. I still like you and have never had reason not to. I am not trying to pick a fight with anyone from my statements, just sharing experiences. All is good between us.
Howard, I apologize if I came off like I thought you were aiming that at me or that you were upset with me......I know better.

As I said earlier, I am just posting up possibilities and potential reasons for things that folks bring up.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well,.....then there WAS the time that a state trouper said he was "pacing" me and In court It FINELY came out that it wasnt EVEN HIM! It was some off duty L.E.O. and I canot in good conscience believe that even the L.E.O. was "pacing" the wrong car (as mine is bitch red) so It just begs the question,........what WAS all that crap about me speeding in the first place???? and wouldnt you know it at the hearing thay tried to change the tiket to a "radar" citation the judge (thank god) said there were just too many questions as to what realy went on! all this was such a waste of EVERYONS time as I wasnt speeding in the first place this is maybe how my,.....VIEW of what is realy happining on the roadways was formed!
Old 10-22-2006, 04:00 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1BAD95Z
Boy did you luck out!

I went to Court to get a ticket defered and one of the first things the Judge said was 'that a cop won't tell a lie because he would be putting his job on the line'..

Well, that just said that anyone there to fight their tickets was just basically called a liar if they were going to go against a cop. I didn't see anyone there get out of a ticket that day...but a few of us got defered.

Don't get a ticket in Snohomish County!
You're right Judge, everyone that gets a ticket and goes to court is dead guilty because no cop would ever lie and risk his job! LOCK ME UP!
Old 10-22-2006, 01:03 PM
On The Tree

My Point Is That He Never Paced Me. He Made An Estimate. YES I was speeding but does that mean that I get a ticket for a speed that I didn't do. My answer is NO because he can prove Crap!!!
Old 10-22-2006, 07:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Camaros710102
My Point Is That He Never Paced Me. He Made An Estimate. YES I was speeding but does that mean that I get a ticket for a speed that I didn't do. My answer is NO because he can prove Crap!!!
Again, since I wasn't there, how long did you see that he was behind you versus how long was he really there (something that you may not know for sure)? And to get certified for my radar operator's course, I had to be able to visually estimate speed at a stand still as well as while driving +- 2 MPH or I couldn't continue the course........just another possibility to ponder.....

Quick Reply: My Ticket