Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

The broken legal system.

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 02:33 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by NataSS Inc
Well Zeke, honestly I have had little to no contact with you, not because I wanted that way but thats just how it worked out. I was never aound when you were. I dont even remember talking to you at all, ever.
That is simply not true. I have been at several events you attended. I think there's even pictures of me standing about 3 feet away from you at one of the Quiznos GTGs. I went up to talk to you and introduce myself.. and as I said... I may as well have been invisible. I even offered to help you work on your car many many moons ago, and got the cold shoulder. So I just assumed it was intentional.

However when you come in talking about how you saw **** coming down the pipe a long time ago. **** me, how can you even make that call when you were never around me, never interacted with me, was never around my family and then your mouth runs off talking about how you "saw it coming". Ellis, Mark, Steph and a select other couple yeah, maybe them. You no, not only no, but hell **** no.
I've read enough of your threads on this site and others to have seen it coming a long way off. And seriously... my comment was that I didn't understand how people get hooked up with women so evil... which is harmless.. not to mention a true statement. I don't understand it. No crime in that at all.

Also, I've been there for conversations that occured when you weren't there. Remember, I hung around these guys for an entire racing season, I didn't miss a single race all year.

And no, I dont consider someone making comments like you did with ZERO knowlege of what was going on "innocent comments". You dont know me from adam, let alone my situation other than what I have posted here after **** went south and there is a HELL of alot more going on that whats been posted here.
As I said... you've posted enough on here that it's not "ZERO" knowledge. I would gather that I know a lot more about your situation than you believe I do... because from your standpoint I've been that invisible fly on the wall in this group for a very long time. Just because you haven't told me personally doesn't mean that I have no insight.

And a deep seated hatred for you, get over yourself. You dont even know me and I have seen you maybe twice and our conversation was limited at best. You shot your mouth off about something you had ZERO knowledge about. Yeah, it hit a nerve with me. Why, because you dont know **** from shinola when it comes to whats going on with me and my situation.
Our conversation was non-existant, and again no.. I don't have ZERO knowledge... Youve posted about it a lot. I'd be glad to go back and dig up posts if you want me to.

And i dont know what the **** your talking about with all this "give me money" bullshit. Someone threw something out to help me with my legal fees and even said, "this isnt asking for a handout". And then your sarcastic comments about with out me there wouldnt be a Northwest Fbody?! WTF are you talking about. Your the one that responded with the "Well there was always ls2.com".
Actually, no.. I said nothing of the sort.

I said this group would have kept going just fine regardless of whether this forum existed, and existed just fine without your involvement for years. We've jumped from forum to forum to forum many times. My post was deleted.

The fact of the matter is... I am not here to pimp my site. If people wanna go to LS2 they can. If they don't, no sweat off my back. I've put my money into events for this group... LS1TECH hasn't. I gained nothing from it other than the satisfaction of helping NW F-body. That group is the sole reason I visit this forum.

Besides, if I was going to pimp any site here, it would be 5thGenCamaro.net... and not LS2.

So ask yourself, who has the deep seated hatred for who?
I don't have a deep seated hatred of anyone.

I'm just pretty used to being snubbed and overmoderated by you. Man, the time I mentioned I was closing the PNW forum on my site you'd think I killed someone's mom. I've had so many posts deleted I lost count.

That, combined with me being honest to the point of fault.. well.. I am not really seeing it there, man.

What I say may not be pretty... but I'm not gonna blow smoke up your ***, man. I don't ever leave people guessing.

And I'd rather be surrounded with people like that than people who won't say bad **** because I might get mad.

Last edited by DrEvyl; 11-06-2006 at 02:49 AM.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:17 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The whole point is Zeke, Boyce just got his guts kicked out, lit on fire & stomped into dust by the woman he loved & was trying to make a life with. Little did he know she was making plans behind his back to **** him over BIG time. Because she was telling him it was going to be OK.

And then you come along & **** on his grave. None of his friends here appreciated that very much. It didn't help and wasn't needed. So to put it bluntly, if that is all you have to say then please

And from what I hear, you should be the last guy dredging up history about who fucked who over.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:03 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
The whole point is Zeke, Boyce just got his guts kicked out, lit on fire & stomped into dust by the woman he loved & was trying to make a life with. Little did he know she was making plans behind his back to **** him over BIG time. Because she was telling him it was going to be OK.

And then you come along & **** on his grave. None of his friends here appreciated that very much. It didn't help and wasn't needed. So to put it bluntly, if that is all you have to say then please
Hey, I wouldn't have said another word had there not been these silly comments about me stepping into a freakin ring and fighting someone when the comment I made was very non-specific and just an observation.

You are all just being waaaaaaay too sensitive.

And I'd have to say... if I knew this was a no-win situation 3 years ago (which I did), and I know that his friends knew what I knew, how come his friends didn't tell him?

Some friends!

And from what I hear, you should be the last guy dredging up history about who fucked who over.
That comment alone should be enough of an indication to all about how much people in this group talk behind each other's backs.

There are two sides to every story, and I'd say the particular instance you're thinking of was over 6 years ago, and was pretty much a mutual *******... and has been resolved. My side of that story has never been told, so I wouldn't expect you to know that. And that's the only instance of anything close to me "******* anyone over" that you'd be able to come up with.

My advice Mark... just let it go and let me and Boyce resolve this ourselves.

Last edited by DrEvyl; 11-06-2006 at 11:03 AM.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:51 PM
TECH Addict

Wow, racing next year is going to be awkward!
Old 11-06-2006, 04:24 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Poik
Yea this **** sucks...
Old 11-06-2006, 05:04 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Meh.. we're big boys. I'm sure it will blow over. I don't really care, it's not going to change any of my plans. The funny thing is that I know some of these guys have said the same **** I did... I heard the same kind of statements straight from their mouth... but somehow coming from me makes it wrong.

Not to mention that I've had my share of kicks when I was down... hell, it didn't even take 24 hours before people were busting my ***** about putting my T/A into the wall at Bremerton... and they're still busting on me about it to this day, 7 years later.

The way I look at it is that if my friendships with people are that fragile.. they aren't really my friends... and if that means they'll turn their back on me.. Oh well. That's life, and I'll survive.

I'm not going to feel bad about being honest.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:07 AM
TECH Regular

The real truth... Zeke was trolling. Boyce bit.

This bullshit needs to be resolved between these two in PM's, a phone call, in person, or just dropped.

I would think the both of you as moderators would know better.

Neither of you have anything to prove "in public". Dragging up bullshit drama serves no purpose other than to polarize the group.

Back to your corners!
Old 11-07-2006, 01:41 AM
teh PuRpL3z

I wasn't trolling, I made a random comment. I really don't understand how people end up in these situations.. is that some sort of crime? This is the sort of thing that occurs when you air personal drama on a website. I'm sure if the tables were turned, I'd be getting my ***** busted relentlessly and it would be considered acceptable... probably because I'm not the type of person to go out issuing a beat down to the person that made the comment.

Boyce blew a freakin gasket, flew off the handle a lot more than my comment should have warranted. Thread should have been left locked, but Boyce thought otherwise.

I don't have anything to prove here, in fact I don't really even care what people think about my comment, and if something so petty polarizes people... well... I dunno what to say. If it turns people against me, they weren't really for me to begin with.

I'm gonna keep replying as long as the thread is still open and my name keeps coming up here, though.

Last edited by DrEvyl; 11-07-2006 at 01:50 AM.
Old 11-07-2006, 02:14 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by DrEvyl
I don't have anything to prove here, in fact I don't really even care what people think about my comment, and if something so petty polarizes people... well... I dunno what to say. If it turns people against me, they weren't really for me to begin with.
Sad way to live life with so much pride that you drop friends before admitting you may have done something wrong (been a tad insensitive).
Old 11-07-2006, 02:32 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Sad way to live life with so much pride that you drop friends before admitting you may have done something wrong (been a tad insensitive).
Pride doesn't have a damn thing to do with it, I simply don't see what exactly I did wrong. I made what I believe to be a very innocent comment, and fail to see any problem with it. When did kissing Boyce's *** become a requirement of visiting this forum?

I think where things with south is when the talk of beatdowns came into the thread... I'm not putting up with that ****. No way, no how.

You people are over reacting big time.
Old 11-07-2006, 02:35 AM
TECH Addict

Pride doesn't have a damn thing to do with it, I simply don't see what exactly I did wrong. I made what I believe to be a very innocent comment, and fail to see any problem with it.
Exactly. You kicked Boyce when he's down and you don't even realize it. Not trying to pick sides, just pointing out the obvious. I'm going to stay out of this now.
Old 11-07-2006, 02:40 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Exactly. You kicked Boyce when he's down and you don't even realize it. Not trying to pick sides, just pointing out the obvious. I'm going to stay out of this now.
You guys call that kicking someone when they're down?

Man... I'd say you all don't know me very well if you think that was a kick. If I was intentionally kicking someone, it would be brutally harsh.

I'd say it's a sad way to live life being so sensitive that you start crying if someone looks at you crosseyed. ****, people kicked me a lot harder than that when I was down, and I never threatened to beat any one down or not be friends with anyone, and it was a huge pile on festival that I still hear about today.

Man, if I was that sensitive I would be crying my eyes out on a daily basis over the stuff people say to me on my board. Seriously.

Sheesh... people need to just get over it.

Last edited by DrEvyl; 11-07-2006 at 04:41 AM.
Old 11-07-2006, 07:36 AM
10 Second Club

You are the one that doesn't realize what is going on Zeke. There is a big difference between being honest & being cruel. (that was Linda's comment by the way) Very sad that you can't understand that. Personally, I am disappointed with you.....
Old 11-07-2006, 07:52 AM
teh PuRpL3z

You are the one that doesn't realize what is going on Zeke. There is a big difference between being honest & being cruel. (that was Linda's comment by the way) Very sad that you can't understand that. Personally, I am disappointed with you.....
Nothing I said prior to being threatened with a pummeling was even REMOTELY cruel. As I said, if I got this upset every time someone made a negative comment to me on my site, I'd be crying my eyes out every day of the week. It's kinda funny that for such a tough guy he'd have such a thin skin. Didn't realize I had to break out the kid gloves. But people start firing at me, and I'll fire back.. that's just how it goes.

Personally, I'm disappointed with a few people as well... kind of amazing how much people will talk **** when someone isn't around, but then hush up when they are. I mean even with you... I'm constantly being amazed that you'll reference things I never told you.. and I know you weren't around this group when they went down... and I'm sure your version of the events is very one-sided... but somehow you seem to know those situations very well.

It's like a bunch of yentas, I tell ya.

Last edited by DrEvyl; 11-07-2006 at 07:57 AM.
Old 11-07-2006, 09:10 AM
10 Second Club

And there you go again, pesrsisting in trying to turn this into a Poor Zeke thread.

Let me say it once more, s..l..o..w..l..y, so maybe you'll get it this time.

Boyce posted this thread to vent about how after Misty ripped his heart out, our wonderful legal system was doing what it could to help finish him off. We all feel his pain.

But your comment more or less said "I Told you so you ****** moron. Why would anyone with a brain get mixed up with a bitch like that anyway? Couldn't you afford a prostitute?!"

I'm quite sure you won't ever admit it, but that is the way it came off. I held off saying anything for a long time. But you kept pouring it on. And if you keep whining about you being the victim here, I hope Boyce does bitch-slap you. Cuz you need it IMO!

I'm done talking to you about this, so post away. You might want to PM Tony to get me banned too.
Old 11-07-2006, 10:49 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Oh, great now the trolls appear. You guys swing from my nuts like a dingleberry.

How about you ****** homos mind your own business? These guys know who the **** I am, and I do say the things I say online in person.

Last edited by DrEvyl; 11-07-2006 at 11:04 AM.
Old 11-07-2006, 10:52 AM
TECH Resident

I read this stuff and I just ask myself one question.

How do guys even get hooked up with these women, let alone marry them and have CHILDREN with them? Gotta be thinking with the wrong head.

What is so wrong with this question? Why all the bad mouthing toward Zeke?

We've all asked this question and we've all seen other people go through these things before and yet, we still wonder how guys can get hooked up with these women...but as soon as someone opens their mouth and asks about it then they are a bad person? WTF? I cannot see Boyce or any of you for that matter being that sensitive toward this question...We ALL saw this coming...

This whole thread confuses me...
Old 11-07-2006, 11:02 AM
teh PuRpL3z

And there you go again, pesrsisting in trying to turn this into a Poor Zeke thread.

Let me say it once more, s..l..o..w..l..y, so maybe you'll get it this time.

Boyce posted this thread to vent about how after Misty ripped his heart out, our wonderful legal system was doing what it could to help finish him off. We all feel his pain.
You feel his pain... I just don't understand it. I commented on what he wrote like I would comment on a news article about someone I didn't know personally... because I don't know Boyce personally. I wasn't given that opportunity.

But your comment more or less said "I Told you so you ****** moron. Why would anyone with a brain get mixed up with a bitch like that anyway? Couldn't you afford a prostitute?!"
Sheesh, talk about blowing it out of proportion. No wonder you're so up in arms.

My comment was more like... I'm been in this situation myself, and 6 months of it was all I could stand before I bailed. I don't understand how someone could endure that for years and stick with it, because I know that his situation has been rocky for as long as I've even known who he is. Seems like it would have softened the blow to bail back then. I don't understand how guys stay with these women.... she seems to be truly evil. I realize that our legal system is fucked... but I also realize that a lot of guys stay in that situation longer than they should and make things even worse for themselves. I understand completely how they get mixed up with these women... what I don't understand is what makes them endure years of abuse from them. Sorry, maybe I listen to Leykis too much.

I wouldn't say "I told you so" because I never told him so. Never questioned his intelligence, I questioned his motivation. Who needs a prostitute? There's other women in the world who give it up for free.

In my case... I know that the ******* I got out of it was entirely my fault... I ignored blatant red flags... my friends didn't say **** to me.... and as of right now, that piece of *** cost me over $500,000 - And I just DATED her for 6 months. That was all I could take. I lost my job, my house, my car, and nearly everything I owned, and spent 6 years in therapy over it. I drove a POS '69 VW Beetle for 3 years because it was all I could afford. The only things I got to keep was my music gear.. my computer... and my clothes... and the only reason they couldn't take the music gear and the computer is because it was legally my "profession" at the time... since I got fired from my day job over that ****. I went from having a good job, a nice car, and owning a piece of property that today would be worth over $650,000... to penniless, jobless, and homeless. In SIX MONTHS.

That was 11 years ago. I STILL haven't caught back up.

So don't think I don't understand what it's like. Every day I sit and think about how much better off I would be if I hadn't chased after that one female.

I'm quite sure you won't ever admit it, but that is the way it came off. I held off saying anything for a long time. But you kept pouring it on.
That's the way you interpreted it.... It's text, Mark. You didn't hear it come out of my mouth, you really don't know how I meant it.

And if you guys hadn't flipped out, and Boyce had just left the ****** thread locked and dealt with it over PM or something you wouldn't have this situation, and you wouldn't have these moron trolls joining the fray.

And if you keep whining about you being the victim here, I hope Boyce does bitch-slap you. Cuz you need it IMO!
I'm not a victim, never claimed to be. I just think you guys are over reacting on a huge scale, you especially right now.

But if you really think that's what I need... I'm fairly sure you know where I live, you've got my phone number. Plenty of others in this group can give you directions to my house. He can come over and I'll let him bitch slap me just so you will feel vindicated.

Personally, I'd rather deal with people who can discuss things rationally and resolve problems like civilized humans.

I'm done talking to you about this, so post away.
I don't think this thread is going to last much longer anyway.

You might want to PM Tony to get me banned too.
WTF that is all about I'll never ******* know.

Last edited by DrEvyl; 11-07-2006 at 12:02 PM.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:03 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Originally Posted by 1BAD95Z
What is so wrong with this question? Why all the bad mouthing toward Zeke?

We've all asked this question and we've all seen other people go through these things before and yet, we still wonder how guys can get hooked up with these women...but as soon as someone opens their mouth and asks about it then they are a bad person? WTF? I cannot see Boyce or any of you for that matter being that sensitive toward this question...We ALL saw this coming...

This whole thread confuses me...
Confuses me too. Seriously.

The two guys above are just trolls that follow me around from site to site to badmouth me. Anywhere someone is talking **** about me... POOF. They appear like freakin Beetlejuice or something.

Last edited by DrEvyl; 11-07-2006 at 11:10 AM.
Old 11-07-2006, 12:56 PM
TECH Regular

Lock the damn thread already...

Quick Reply: The broken legal system.