Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Interior work--suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 01:57 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior work--suggestions?

I'm looking for a place that will do interior work in my TA. I searched this forum but didn't find much mention of it, so I'm wondering if any of you have suggestions. I haven't actively sought out any places because I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. Yes, I can google it, but I'm willing to listen to experience so I can make a good choice. I was thinking of replacing my convertible top, redoing the seats, and maybe doing some other fancy work on the inside. Let me know
Old 12-06-2006, 09:20 AM
TECH Addict

Rich's Custom Upholstry in Seattle. I don't know if he is still doing cars or if he is soley focusing on his motorcycle seats now but I have known him for many years and he has done work on several of my cars.
Old 12-06-2006, 05:29 PM
On The Tree

This really depends on what you are trying to accomplish. I have a guy over here in my neck of the woods that did some awesome work installing my gauges in my T/A. He does a good variety of stuff. I have his number if you are interested, shoot me a pm.
Old 12-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by howierd42
Rich's Custom Upholstry in Seattle. I don't know if he is still doing cars or if he is soley focusing on his motorcycle seats now but I have known him for many years and he has done work on several of my cars.
Are you talking about http://www.richscustomseats.com/ ?
From the web site, it looks like he's only doing motorcycles