Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

court date today

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 11:08 AM
Tech Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Of course he didn't show up. He was too busy trying to quickly fill his ticket quota for the month, so he could go to Winchells to hang out with his bretheren the rest of the time.
Old 01-03-2007, 02:07 PM
TECH Regular

dont forget ......... innocent until proven guilty, the state has the burdon of proof which means proof beyond any reasonable doubt. for one I am absolutely happy you got your ticket dismissed whether or not you were guilty. Jeannie is my friend and I will never just pay a ticket again since dealling with her.
Old 01-03-2007, 05:36 PM
TECH Veteran

Look on the back of any moving violation ticket - it says "by preponderance of the evidence".
That alone is rarely taken into consideration by drivers who do get a ticket as the laws for moving violations are almost too strict to ever have enough evidence to convict on a moving violation as it is written up.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by GEARHED
There are many other instances, least of all the drivers that play "lane police" of which you never hear about getting a ticket yet what they are doing is illegal
Is that where civilians decide to cut off other cars and make sure that other cars can't pass illegaly by doing a moron manuver or something similar?
Old 01-03-2007, 08:30 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 98LS1Boy
the cop didnt have to show because jeannie didnt subpena him but they ruled that because he got me in motion there was no way to show that his radar gun was recieving the proper speed from his vehicle since his spedo hadnt been calibrated. although ther were 2 cases dismised due to calibration not being done on the gun and 4 more cases dismissed because they subpenad a radar expert but he didnt show.
what do u think would happen under these cercumstances (lol) if u got a ticket for being paced.and the cop looks at his speedo and says he paced u at 27mph over. happend to me reduced it to 10 over and said f**k it i can do that.

Quick Reply: court date today