Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Parked

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 11:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Parked

Well as of tonight the WS6 is parked in storage in my backyard until I can find time/afford to track down what's wrong with it and repair it. I took back possession of my 2004 Kia Optima from a friend who I'd signed the loan for and she had missed the past couple months in payments but it all worked out for me. It's nice being able to buy regular gas and not see the gas gauge drop after driving from edmonds to arlington.
Old 12-28-2006, 09:54 AM
TECH Veteran

So now you have 2 car payments? I know you said you were having trouble earlier with finances so is this a help or a hinderence? Not bashing, just worried about ya dude.

But congrats on getting your car back from that non-paying biatch. It wasn't that Amanda chick was it?

Last edited by Rottluver; 12-28-2006 at 10:26 AM.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:20 AM
12 Second Club

Oh no hehe it wasn't amanda... Amanda and I have been pretty much living together and looking at apartments.... She's going to be making part of the payments on the kia since we'll be sharing it.
Old 12-28-2006, 01:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by HitmanLSX
Oh no hehe it wasn't amanda... Amanda and I have been pretty much living together and looking at apartments.... She's going to be making part of the payments on the kia since we'll be sharing it.
Well that's good that it wasn't her.............
Well as of tonight the WS6 is parked in storage in my backyard until I can find time/afford to track down what's wrong with it and repair it. I took back possession of my 2004 Kia Optima from a friend who I'd signed the loan for and she had missed the past couple months in payments but it all worked out for me. It's nice being able to buy regular gas and not see the gas gauge drop after driving from edmonds to arlington.
and this is why I never loan money (or cosign or anything else) to/for/with friends or family......cuz they **** you over and it destroys the friendship. Hopefully the car isn't trashed.
Old 12-28-2006, 09:03 PM
12 Second Club

Believe me I've learned my lesson
Old 12-28-2006, 10:09 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I know the feeling, my WS6 has been parked for a while... waiting for it to warm up a little so I can get the fuel pump in it.
Old 12-29-2006, 10:11 AM
TECH Veteran

Believe me I've learned my lesson
Apparently not that well if you are letting another girl use your DD and you are gonna move in with her (and yes I know you said she was paying for part of the car payment or something). Just be SURE you can afford the entire rent, utilities, food, car paymentS, insurance (car AND renters), etc in case she decides to move out, leave or that it "isn't working" or whatever.......cuz no matter how good things are or seem now, they can change in a heartbeat. not capping on her or your deal with her, just saying......it happens ALLLLLLLL the time. Ask around just here on this section of the board and see how many people have been there as well.

Not trying to rain on your parade, just being honest and giving you real-world, life experience.....Trying to prepare you for the worst and still trying to hope for the best.....some free advice from someone who has been there, had that done to him.

Quick Reply: Parked