Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

It's Comin Back OUt

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 06:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
And I should put a 6 sp in it too since they are SO much faster.....
Good point ! I had almost forgotten that I'm 2 for 3 with you, thanks for reminding me ! j/k!

But since it MAY be the answer to my fueling issues, I've decided to build a relay box to be able to switch back & forth between the MS & the stock PCM to control the injectors. At least I'm assuming from what Ryan said I can do that. So I'm not giving up on it, but I DO want to be able to drive my car....
Sounds majorly frustrating to say the least Since I do electrical diagnostics for a living I can totally relate to trying to chase gremlins down. Have you ohms checked your powers and grounds yet ? Or at the very least run a parallel ground for a quick check ? Or maybe hook a fluke up to the power @ the M/S to see if there is a fluctuation when it malfunctions ? BTW I've run into a bad alt. diode ( still charging fine ) as the source of ECM problems on '07 International trucks. Might want to check the diodes in yours ? I don't have ANY experience with aftermarket stand alones, just trying to help

Quick Reply: It's Comin Back OUt