Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

CCC Mtg

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 08:37 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Amorget
So Ellis, next time a Busa wants to race in Street legal, you are turning it down, right, refusing to race. I would expect all of the board members that voted that way to do the same.
Bracket race vs. heads up. Most cars can't outrun a bike, where in a bracket race, you're guaranteed to be at the top end together. Personally, I wouldn't race against a bike either way, even if my car was fast enough to beat them.

I really do not understand why some of you guys that are into bikes are so upset about this. Seriously... WTF? Aren't there less trivial things to be up in arms over?
Old 02-21-2007, 08:48 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Guys plain and simple. CCCA voted to not allow bikes against cars for the safety of the bike. IF you do not like it MAYBE you should have got your butt's to the meeting. Not a singal one of you showed and Amorget is closer then any.

SO Doug if you felt so strongly about it why did you not show up? I am guessing you had other things to do? Me to, but I still showed up.

This is the key people IF you want to change the way things are done SHOW UP at the meetings and voice your opinions. Join in the proccess and make things happen. Everyone wants to race only a few work there butt's off to make it happen. If you truely feel stongly become one of the few
Old 02-21-2007, 09:14 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry I didn't make guys I got stuck in Everett to late. Don hope your hands are heeling. I like that one "I fought the saw, and the saw won"
Now that's funny. Looks like will have to get everyone to put your car back together. (PARTY)

Bill
Old 02-21-2007, 09:26 AM
10 Second Club

I htink ELlis said it all. It's like not voting & then complaing about the elected officials. When you get a chance to changes things, get off your couch & go try. (no, my hands aren't hurt, I just woke uop)

Anyway, I brought the issue up, and it was voted down. Maybe next year. But if any of you fast bikes wants to come try your hand, I'll race you in time trials. And my car should stay in its lane.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:54 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
I htink ELlis said it all. It's like not voting & then complaing about the elected officials. When you get a chance to changes things, get off your couch & go try. (no, my hands aren't hurt, I just woke uop)

Anyway, I brought the issue up, and it was voted down. Maybe next year. But if any of you fast bikes wants to come try your hand, I'll race you in time trials. And my car should stay in its lane.
Hmmmm... Is Mark trying to say something to Ellis...
Old 02-21-2007, 10:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Man sometimes I wish I lived on that side, all the good stuff happens over there, Unless of course you are Ryan K...and you have a very nice turbo!

Seriously, I would love to make a meeting, but it is tough, I have to wait for the wife to get home from work and she doesn't get home until 7:00 pm.

No offense to the Motorcycle crew, but I would have voted against it too. You all have cars that you can run. I just think the bike adds another extra unneeded element to an already busy circuit.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:18 AM
11 Second Club

I fully agree about the voting thing,

I intended to make the meetings this season, but my job keeps me from doing so, I hope to have one of my club members represent at future events tho.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:45 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by jewbacca
Hmmmm... Is Mark trying to say something to Ellis...
Yeah you'd think Ellis would align his front end cuz' man it seems to pull to the right pretty badly !
Old 02-21-2007, 08:13 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

DAMN! you guys are Ruff!

Mark and I BOTH made sure we covered it. it was a Unanimous vote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:56 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
Guys plain and simple. CCCA voted to not allow bikes against cars for the safety of the bike. IF you do not like it MAYBE you should have got your butt's to the meeting. Not a singal one of you showed and Amorget is closer then any.

SO Doug if you felt so strongly about it why did you not show up? I am guessing you had other things to do? Me to, but I still showed up.

This is the key people IF you want to change the way things are done SHOW UP at the meetings and voice your opinions. Join in the proccess and make things happen. Everyone wants to race only a few work there butt's off to make it happen. If you truely feel stongly become one of the few
I woulda shown up, but I was at work.

Quick Reply: CCC Mtg