Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Got an idea for CCC What do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 11:24 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by esoteric
blah blah blah
Bracket racing is not about making your car go quicker, it's about driving your car consistently. I could not possibly care less if my car got faster, in fact if I could do something to it that would make it run exactly the same time over and over, I'd opt for that over making it faster... That's because I like bracket racing. And I don't know why you keep hanging on to this ridiculous notion that 18 second cars some how are "better" for bracket racing, because that is complete and utter nonsense in the first degree.

To be honest it sounds like you bracket race because you aren't able to do heads up racing for some reason, or that you really do not understand the point of bracket racing. If you don't like bracket racing... and drag racing for you is all about making your car faster, the solution for you is quite simple... don't bracket race, and stop trying to change it for those of us who do. Problem solved.

Friday night, I'll be at the track bracket racing... and any time I go to the track, if there is a bracket, I'll be running in it. I like bracket racing. The rules are fine for me the way they are... 18 second cars are not tough to beat with a faster car.

Last edited by DrEvyl; 05-10-2007 at 11:29 PM.

Quick Reply: Got an idea for CCC What do you think?