Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

1375 RWHP/1233 RWTQ...incredible local effort!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 11:06 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by turbo50
Thats freakin awesome. I just dont know what else to say. Amazing what a true car guy with alot of money can achieve these days.
He's a real car guy and has been at it for many years.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:53 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NVME
But it's ok if you do a pull on the street if you didn't plan on streetracing, right?

I just want to know why nobody in here says this guy needs a cage with that power level, but I am a dumbass for not wanting to put my one in my car with a lower power level.
Stop whining and get over it already!

There is a difference between this guy wanting to "show" his car and you "racing" yours. But why do you care what other people think anyway? It doesn't sound like you listen to them...
Old 06-24-2007, 12:17 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
LOL! See the only reason i even typed any thing was so you could go off on a rant

This guy made it clear he has no plan on ever really racing it ANY WHERE! You make it common knowledge you want to race illegally on the street. Figure it out

You ignored my post and proved my point. Remember that racing on the street is dangerous the next time somebody posts up about beating someone on the highway on the way home from work or getting a speeding ticket for doing nearly three times the posted limit and you give them an "atta boy". It also wasn't so long ago you and Mark were bragging about coming out to Mt. Vernon and doing some street racing.

Old 06-24-2007, 12:32 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by NVME
You ignored my post and proved my point. Remember that racing on the street is dangerous the next time somebody posts up about beating someone on the highway on the way home from work or getting a speeding ticket for doing nearly three times the posted limit and you give them an "atta boy". It also wasn't so long ago you and Mark were bragging about coming out to Mt. Vernon and doing some street racing.

Actually if you would read...

Mark and I just WON a sanctioned Open road race on public hiways. "I" Have made it clear I would NEVER come up and race. I have said I would come out and check it out but I am not stupid enough to be racing up there. Yes once, over ten years ago I was stoped for doing 145mph in a 55 with no one else around. May have been the reason I got a much smaller ticket and did not go to jail.. Mark and I were offically clocked at 138mph in what was a 140MPH zone for us. Just kills you inside it was legal doesn't it. I might add this car had all the safety equpiment and more then needed for our tech speed.

Eric I have no idea why you go on these endles tiraids. You seem to be the only person that understands your side of the story. I can live with that and have no problem with that at all. I figured you had already went out of your way to ruin this nice thread that I would at least give you some answers to questions you keep saying we are dodging. I have nothing to dodge any more go for it!

For every one else I appoligize for my participation. This is a pet peave of Eric's because we won't come up and street race with him and nothing much more.

Good night all
Old 06-24-2007, 09:13 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
Actually if you would read...

Mark and I just WON a sanctioned Open road race on public hiways. "I" Have made it clear I would NEVER come up and race. I have said I would come out and check it out but I am not stupid enough to be racing up there. Yes once, over ten years ago I was stoped for doing 145mph in a 55 with no one else around. May have been the reason I got a much smaller ticket and did not go to jail.. Mark and I were offically clocked at 138mph in what was a 140MPH zone for us. Just kills you inside it was legal doesn't it. I might add this car had all the safety equpiment and more then needed for our tech speed.

Eric I have no idea why you go on these endles tiraids. You seem to be the only person that understands your side of the story. I can live with that and have no problem with that at all. I figured you had already went out of your way to ruin this nice thread that I would at least give you some answers to questions you keep saying we are dodging. I have nothing to dodge any more go for it!

For every one else I appoligize for my participation. This is a pet peave of Eric's because we won't come up and street race with him and nothing much more.

Good night all

I wasn't talking about your road race. That was a great accomplishment. I have nothing against legal racing. I was at the track (Mission) racing my bike Friday night. Something is getting lost from my brain to the keyboard to your brain. I'll talk with you next time I see you in person.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea, I think it's the same guy with a C5 at this time, I found this pm from early '03 at vetteforum (notice his site handle was 542C2 at that time).

Re: Finally broke the 1000rwhp barrier!! 1005.11 hp at the rear wheels... (542C2)
Robert
Old 06-24-2007, 12:46 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Turbo Tech
He's a real car guy and has been at it for many years.
I never had any doubt, with your own dyno for personal use and a car like that. Simply awesome, i need to win that lottery now. I suppose playing would be the first step
Old 06-24-2007, 12:52 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I guess it's just me, but personally I wouldn't want a car with that much horsepower unless I was going to be running it down the track. That's too much horsepower to use on the street, and it's not NHRA legal.. so it just makes it a dyno queen. Impressive, but what good is it if you can't use it for anything other than showing of dyno sheets?
Old 06-24-2007, 01:24 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DrEvyl
I guess it's just me, but personally I wouldn't want a car with that much horsepower unless I was going to be running it down the track. That's too much horsepower to use on the street, and it's not NHRA legal.. so it just makes it a dyno queen. Impressive, but what good is it if you can't use it for anything other than showing of dyno sheets?
Its an impressive dyno queen none the less!! But with skinny tires I have to agree with you that it isnt even built to drive on the streets really. Give it to me and I'll put some big *** rear tires on it and drive it for him. givng him full credit for the build of course although arent those small inside? Didnt they do one on American hotrod and it was real tiny inside. Like it wouldnt be real comfortable if you were a tall big man. Better stick with the Camaro..
Old 06-24-2007, 02:38 PM
TECH Regular

That's really amazing!

He needs a cage... if it slips off the dyno that is.

Quick Reply: 1375 RWHP/1233 RWTQ...incredible local effort!!!