Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

2007 Porsche Carrera S

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 07:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2007 Porsche Carrera S

What at great looking car! Ran across on on 522 in Woodinville yesterday evening heading east. After 300mi of driving from Hood River I could not resist so I got right up on his *** as we went under Hwy 9. That's when he nailed it and so did I. I had to let off or I would have nudge him. Going up the hill there was an RV on the outside lane up ahead. I had one hell of a run and passed him going up the hill when I jumped to the inside lane. Had a good car and half on him when he went to the extreme outside lane to pass the RV which is for trucks only. That's when the dumbass in front of the RV that I could not see moved over into my lane so I slowed it down. It was like a second later the Porsche goes screaming by in the truck lane. What a rush and we did some pretty dicey and stupid ****. Both of us, but he was a very good driver so I felt very comfortable mixing it up. It was as if I knew every move he was going to make prior to doing so. At the top of the hill he slowed to let me catch up and it was very mutual respect. That was when I asked him the year and he said 07. So how does it feel to have a new 07 Porsche that gets whipped by a pretty much stock 02 Z? Doesn't matter anyway since he was cool and willing to mix it up. Nice way to cap off a road trip.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:20 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Damn you should have came out with us today!
Old 07-05-2007, 11:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish I could have but I took the kids to the lake. Otherwise I would have been there.