Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

How about them Cowboys!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 10:26 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hate Texas as about as much as people from California or New York. I really don't see what's so great about Texas.... Really!!! Whats the Secret.

Lane
Old 09-25-2007, 11:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by crazylane
I hate Texas as about as much as people from California or New York. I really don't see what's so great about Texas.... Really!!! Whats the Secret.

Lane
Wow! Sounds like someone needs to see a shrink......
Old 09-25-2007, 11:06 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Layn_Low_247
Wow! Sounds like someone needs to see a shrink......
Ha ha. Yeah probibly. I just hate when people act like that is the best place on earth to come from. It gets annoying. Sorry just venting. I need a
Old 09-25-2007, 11:14 AM
11 Second Club

You know as much as I hate Texas, My dad told me a pretty funny *** joke. I will share with you...

A father watched his daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he

reflected on how sweet and innocent his little girl was.

Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her and

noticed she was looking at two spiders mating.

"Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?" she asked.

"They’re mating," her father replied.

"What do you call the spider on top, Daddy?" she asked.

"That’s a Daddy Longlegs," her father answered.

"So, the other one is Mommy Longlegs?" the little girl asked.

"No," her father replied. "Both of them are Daddy Longlegs.

The little girl thought for a moment, then she stomped them flat and said

"Well, it might be okay in California, Vermont, and New York, but we’re not having any of that **** in Texas."
Old 09-25-2007, 11:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

As a non-texan who once lived there...the geography and climate are meh, but the mid-west culture is great.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Texas is full of **** roaches...
Old 09-25-2007, 01:29 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Little Mexico? err I mean Texas? LMAO! Have a friend living there right now.

Your right though things are bigger in Texas...like the bullshit!! And honestly there are only so many ditzy bleach blonde cowgirls I can take. Seattle has a better variety of woman from scandanavian to the exotic east. Been in both places, Seattle has more variety of beautiful woman.

some of the best food was Louisiana, although the ribeye I had in South Carolina rivaled the one in Louisiana but lost due to the crawfish ettoufet(*spelling) on the one from Ville Platte Louisiana

Patriots are winning it all this year so you can all save yourselves the grief.

Last edited by 99blancoSS; 09-25-2007 at 01:37 PM.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:16 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS

Your right though things are bigger in Texas...like the bullshit!! And honestly there are only so many ditzy bleach blonde cowgirls I can take. Seattle has a better variety of woman from scandanavian to the exotic east. Been in both places, Seattle has more variety of beautiful woman.

some of the best food was Louisiana, although the ribeye I had in South Carolina rivaled the one in Louisiana but lost due to the crawfish ettoufet(*spelling) on the one from Ville Platte Louisiana

HA HA, Oh Lordy. Not a Patriots fan now.... Man I thought the bullshit was getting deep with just talking about the cowboys, Now I am going to have to put on a snorkel, just to wade it.....

Lane
Old 09-25-2007, 02:55 PM
Banned

two names for ya Randy Moss and Tom Brady... nough said...
Old 09-25-2007, 04:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

HA HA HA!!!! Harlious.....Beach blonde girls? Where TF were you? You sure you didn't hit your head and end up in Cali? You went from ditzy girls, to food, to the Patriots, sounds like someone suffers from A.D.D. It's all good tho, let's touch on all those topics, and I'll organize them to help you from getting distracted from a piece of lint flying in front of you....

1) Patriots. Yes they are good, but c'mon we both know your not from New England. Get off the bandwagon.

2) The food in Texas is great. Just as good as the food is Seattle. Point being the food is good everywhere, you just have to find the right place to eat. But tell me what state has better BBQ joints, than Texas....

3) Bleach blondes? The most distressing of all your comments. Apparently, as mentioned in the opening paragraph, you were limited on exploring the state, when you were out in Texas. I really have nothing else to say to this other than, do your research or your fishing w/ the wrong bait.

Fact is Texas/lil Mex (as you so inapporiately put it) is GREAT!

And yes we have Cocka (add the "a") roches, but I bet some of them will kick the cr@p out of your domestic pets, lol. Hence, bigger and badder.

(Flame suit on)
Old 09-25-2007, 06:01 PM
Banned

Ok let me correct you. Being from Texas you think your right now matter what.. BUT being from Boston I know I am.

Bandwagon, hardly I've been with them since Plunket.

No BBQ isn’t considered international cuisine.

Yea bleach blondes and if you knew as much as you think you knew you would know I was in Dallas.

Let me explain my sequence for you since you cant keep up... I'll slow it down for you. I started with the obvious bullshit you get from people from Texas and then addressed the line woman are prettier in Texas with factual information.

I then gave my opinion on something of importance to me and that’s good food.

Did you understand that or should I give you another narrative?

Da Boys might make it to the SB, the NFC isn't exaclty loaded with good teams and yes Seattle got lucky last year but it wont matter when Moss and Brady hook up for the 187th, 188th and 189th time this season and own the game

Now I know Jim Plunket is beyond your years so use the internet and look it up. Its that thing your using right now.

Last edited by 99blancoSS; 09-25-2007 at 06:07 PM.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ok let me correct you. Being from Texas you think your right now matter what.. BUT being from Boston I know I am.
ha ha ha, yea. So let's see, out of my 24 yrs of life, you are the first person i have ever heard of, be proud of being from Boston. Other than the Red Sox, and the Celtics, when do ppl ever even talk about Boston?? Ask 50 ppl, point to Boston on a map, now point to Houston/Dallas/Austin? I guarantee more know where those city in Texas are. Point is, yea ur from Boston, but keep that ish to urself, no one cares. We didn't come in here saying how great Texas was, this thread was started to praise the Cowboys.

Bandwagon, hardly I've been with them since Plunket.

Now I know Jim Plunket is beyond your years so use the internet and look it up. Its that thing your using right now.
Great so you proved you an beyond ur years, does it make u feel good to have been around then? If I had beed around for the Boston Tea Party, would I have the upper hand on u? Hell naw, who gives a fk if I know who he is or not. That's what the internet is for!

No BBQ isn’t considered international cuisine.

I then gave my opinion on something of importance to me and that’s good food.
When the hell did I trickle in to the Iron Chef forum? And when does food determine how nice a place is to be? Do you go to Vegas for the food? If so, damn I'm a t a loss for words. And yes, BBQ is a regional cuisin, but BBQ-ing has been going on for centuries smart guy.

Yea bleach blondes and if you knew as much as you think you knew you would know I was in Dallas.
So u were IN Dallas? Wow, **** you must know it all. Texas is a big @$$ state buddy, get out of ur hotel and drive south, u'll still be in Tx after 10 hrs, so tell me how much u really saw.

Now about the Cowboys, and Patriots, I don't give a fk who win the SB. As long as my fantasy teams pulls thru.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:18 AM
11 Second Club

Whats so great about Randy Moss, and Tom Brady.... They ain't all that. Lol. It takes more than two players for any team to be good... Look at Miami For instant, Dan Marino Played for 14 years without a ring, and he was one of the best Quarterbacks in the NFL.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

is anyone a buffalo fan anymore? oh and on the texass thing, isnt austin the second largest gay comunity? and for being such a great state how come there are dry counties around dallas?

the real way to tailgate party in texass

you got that right everything is bigger in texass!

brody
Old 09-26-2007, 11:30 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Layn_Low_247
Now about the Cowboys, and Patriots, I don't give a fk who win the SB. As long as my fantasy teams pulls thru.
Did I read that right? You don't care if "your" team wins the big game, the team you always brag about when they are doing good........and you don't care if they win the Superbowl?

One question to all you "Texas is the greatest place in the world" people......and I am being serious, not flaming or pressing buttons, but if it is so great, why did you leave? I know you military guys don't have much say but what about the rest of you? If you left for a job, either find a new one in TX or quit bitching about how great it is there.......cuz it couldn't be that great in the job market if you had to leave. :shrug:

Again, not being personal, I just don't get why there are so many people in so many other States who claim TX is sooooo great, yet don't live there anymore.
Old 09-26-2007, 11:32 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rottluver
Did I read that right? You don't care if "your" team wins the big game, the team you always brag about when they are doing good........and you don't care if they win the Superbowl?

One question to all you "Texas is the greatest place in the world" people......and I am being serious, not flaming or pressing buttons, but if it is so great, why did you leave? I know you military guys don't have much say but what about the rest of you? If you left for a job, either find a new one in TX or quit bitching about how great it is there.......cuz it couldn't be that great in the job market if you had to leave. :shrug:

Again, not being personal, I just don't get why there are so many people in so many other States who claim TX is sooooo great, yet don't live there anymore.
Damn I could not have put it better than that...

Lane
Old 09-27-2007, 02:03 PM
On The Tree

The Cowboys Suck!!!