Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

B-day present for the wife

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 01:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default B-day present for the wife

Open to suggestions, was thinking about a mod for the car, give her some more bragging rights when she talks about it to people.

Was thinking about doing the Texas Speed LT pacesetter headers w/ORY to give it a little bit of a meaner grumble, than after it comes out of storage take it out for a tune and hopefully see some better numbers than we did with just the Lid.

Any other suggestions maybe? Was thinking about a Ram Air hood but would be a little more out of the bank account than what I would like, have to leave some money for christmas for other people.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Went ahead and ordered the stuff today, hopefully should show up in time next week. Unfortunately I had to break the news to her on what it was going to be to make sure she would like it and it was something she wanted. Co-worker swore up and down that she would hate and it would just **** her off, but when I told her she was excited about it!

Hopefully the really cold weather can hold off and I can get it to our local tuner to have them get rid of the codes and see how much the power got bumped up from the new exhaust. When we had it dyno'd recently the numbers were lower than I expected and kind of leaning towards the cats being gunked up from doing Seafoam, since I have done the seafoam treatment, it seems to have gotten a little bit slugish.