Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Some parts, willing to trade for?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 01:19 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some parts, willing to trade for?

I have stuff to trade or sell, not sure on prices, I am wanting a volant intake, lowering springs, ??

Here is what I have,
02 SS T tops with sun liners, like new conditon and even have the keys.

02 SS M6 leather wrapped steering colum with keys. Air bag not deployed, looks to be in excellent condition. Has steering wheel radio controls etc..

rear panel off a white z28, needs paint, otherwise looks like no damage. Would be perfect for someon wanting to make a berger panel and keep their stock one in case they dont like it.

Also, I have a K&N FIPK complete in great condition and put on a new filter recently since old one cracked and was under warranty. Have the old filter too that is useable, the carbon fiber has a small crack, easy fix, new one is like new. Wiling to trade this for the volant and some extra $ if someones interested. Can't sell alone, since I need to drive the car and I'm not going back to stock.

I also have a huge box full of almost a complete interior(plastic parts) m6 console, sailpanels, trim pieces etc. But I haven't had time to go through the box, is alot of parts off a 02 SS and is ebony black. I really don't have the time now to go through each piece and sell individually until I have more time. My car has the same interior but is perfect, so I dont think I will need anything except maybe the back hatch speaker covers. But this will have to be put on hold until I can clean each piece, look for scratches and bubble wrap each piece unless someone has something to trade I am interested in.

I know I am forgetting something, but will add to it if I remember, my other aftermarket SS hood and the leather seats are already gone.
Old 03-13-2008, 01:29 AM
Launching!

PM Sent
Old 03-13-2008, 08:31 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interested in the interior pieces...
Old 03-13-2008, 11:13 AM
11 Second Club

Also interested in the interior pieces... Do you have the seats as well?

I have the crappy tan interior, I would love to go to something different.. lol
Old 03-13-2008, 11:24 AM
12 Second Club

No seats, wasn't from my car, I bought a rv and the guy selling it has some misc parts for a SS that he was going to rebuild but was damaged beyond repair, so I added on some money in the deal. The interior parts are hard for me to go through right now, I dont have a garage and they are in a shed, in a box about 5 feet tall and 4x4 wide. With rain and weather it is hard to go through them and lay them out. I probably should remove them from the list until I get to go through the box.