Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Any lawyers who deal with Insurance Co?

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 08:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Any lawyers who deal with Insurance Co?

Hey just wondering if there are any local lawyers someone might know who can deal with insurance companies incompetence

I have waited for 5 months for the insurance and their 'recommended' shop to get on their SH*T together and install a motor that was seized up by damage I caused accidentally jumping a curb on a dark rainy street. When I got the car back there was more damage to it than when I brought it in.

-driver door lock is loose and a 1/4 inch of fiber glass has been gashed out (probably due to someone trying to break into the car while it was in the godforsaken shop)
-car smoked on the inside when i test drove it
-side skirts are popped out 1/2 inch cause the dipsh*ts cant jack up a car Correctly
-the power steering sounds like I'm driving a 1984 beat up buick
-alignment is out of whack
-the cpu is fried along with many other electrical components (cant even get a reading of codes or anything - dipsh*ts probably didn't disconnect the battery while working on it)

So, after my test ride I called the guy at the shop and told him all the troubles that are going on with the car, he told me 'ya, no problem bring it back and we'll take care of it'

Weekend goes by - I get a phone call from a different shop... basically saying 'the shop you had you car at shut down'... but they will take care of my problems... several weeks gone by and now they are saying the insurance adjuster is saying 'we put in the motor, our work is done' ... I called the insurance adjuster and left a voicemail asking for him to explain exactly why he things the case should be closed when the car has been beat up by their preferred shop - he still didnt call me back (2 weeks now)

I have about had it with these SH*T-STAINED-GOAT-RAPING-SONS-OF-TURD-BURGLING-RABID-SCABIE-INFESTED-****** and just seriously need some legal advice, cause I'm fed up wasting my time and money taking it up where the sun dont shine.

anywho any help would be appreciated..

thanks for reading, and yea at this point, if anyone is wondering - I do NOT recommend ALLSTATE insurance.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow that really sucks. Don't know what to tell you except I'd sure push toward them totaling the car and paying you off.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:10 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Yeah I had a small go around with AllRape years ago and would not use them if they were the last company on earth. They like taking your cash But **** you very much when you need coverage

As Firehawk mentioned do what you can but it is not looking good.

Good luck man!
Old 05-02-2008, 09:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Depends on where you are at, & who you have for insurance, With our insurance agent he just told us to take the car to any shop we wanted get a est then ship it to his office & he delt with it.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:27 PM
12 Second Club

I PM'd you with some info on a service that helped me out, they've been able to help me with a few legal issues.