Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

King-O-Bling Sighting

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 10:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default King-O-Bling Sighting

So here I am in my back yard bbq-ing some chicken when the door bell rings & there stand Todd. No joke, he's alive & he stopped by to visit. Of course I have to detail the engine bay now to remove all his slobber marks, but it was GREAT seeing him again......we miss you buddy!!!!
Old 05-17-2008, 12:13 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Good to hear! Yeah that mess you got need some attention that is for sure!
Old 05-17-2008, 10:17 AM
Tech Addict

Mark, it really was great seeing you and Linda.

It was like old times, you made me feel right at home seeing you car! Your car is a piece of art, as well as a true beast. There is something about just staring at your car and not being tired of doing it, just awesome. My god what I had done to my car (when I had it) is nothing compared to yours. I admit, the corner of my mouth had drewl falling out. The amount of work you put in that car is unbeilivable. I remember putting my ps1 on my Camaro and thought that was hard, holy cow that is nothing compared to what you have done.

I seriously need to keep in touch more with you and everyone, I felt right at home visiting you Mark-I appreciate your friendship.

Seriously, everyone here that I have met are a great bunch of folks and good friends...even if I hardly see any of you much now. I have never been around a better bunch of friends in my life.

I can't wait till the Colby show, hopefully most of you will be there with your cars and I can catch up with the gang.

I just can not believe the progression with everyone's cars, 500-800rwhp, that is insane, and how nice they look

Thanks Mark for the friendship! Don't forget you promised me a ride!

The old days...

The addiction began...

Old 05-18-2008, 08:29 AM
10 Second Club

Oh yeah, you WILL get a ride once it's done Todd. But I claim NO responsibility for what happens (in your garage) after that!

And that was a good day at Colby. We had about 8 cars from our group there. I think that was the first time most of us saw the infamous hockey stripes. You had a big influence on many of us. Our cars would not look the way they do had it not been for you!
Old 05-18-2008, 01:42 PM
12 Second Club

I agree with Mark you got alot of us started good to see you posting.

Your parts all still shine, had them out Saturday night at a cruise in Florida.

Quick Reply: King-O-Bling Sighting