Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Twin Turbo SBC :)

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 05:33 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Robert56
Nice set-up, is that the same one as the dyno day? you guys have any detailed pics of the puke can set-up plumbing and what not? i am trying to make something up and any ideas or insight would be great.
Some nice runs for sure, and if ya decide to turn the wick up, watch out.
Robert

I noticed the 1st post on this thread had the picture double posted. I changed it, you might want to look at the pictures of the tank again.

Also, the pictures I just posted show how its routed. We used hose from the valve covers and ran them back to the tank. Keep in mind the tank is baffled as well.

I'm not sure if nitrous makes the same amount of crank case pressure but you might want get a set of pop off valves..

Nick
Old 07-16-2008, 06:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Turbo Tech

I noticed the 1st post on this thread had the picture double posted. I changed it, you might want to look at the pictures of the tank again.

Also, the pictures I just posted show how its routed. We used hose from the valve covers and ran them back to the tank. Keep in mind the tank is baffled as well.

I'm not sure if nitrous makes the same amount of crank case pressure but you might want get a set of pop off valves..

Nick
Prob not as much as the dragster, but the reason my motor says Nitrous Huffer is it blows smoke like a choo, choo, lol. I have a small can currentl that I have modified, but not sure if I made it big enough and my lines may be too small. Man, you guys do some nice work.
Robert

Quick Reply: Twin Turbo SBC :)