Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

McChord Car Show

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008 | 11:16 PM
Teching In

Question McChord Car Show

Whats up all, I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in coming to the McChord AFB car show on Aug 15th. It is a Friday, but it doesn't start until 1700. If you are military or have a military ID then you can show up before. If you do not have a military ID and you are interested in attending then you can send me a PM and I will give you my # to arange to get you a pass. Everyone the brings a car to show will recive a dash plaque, and there will be a best of show, 2nd, and 3rd place. This is an all car kind of show not just an F-body show. All modles, years, and makes are welcome. There will also be a best of show, 2nd, and 3rd place for the motorcycle group. I even think there will be a few imports there as well? (I am trying to make sure the muscle cars out number the imports) There is going to be a live band as well as some food. Anyway if there is any interest let me know, and I will be checking this forum as much as possible. I would really like to get a good head count by this Friday so I know how many passes to get.
Thanks
Dan
Old 08-06-2008 | 12:43 AM

I will be there with a Poorly running Cobalt! (unless I can get tuned in time).
Old 08-06-2008 | 11:32 PM
Teching In

Thumbs up Any others????

Originally Posted by aja342
I will be there with a Poorly running Cobalt! (unless I can get tuned in time).

Awsome I can't wait untill the 15th, I think it should be a good time. Thanks for supporting.
Also if Vince from Trifecta performance is there he might be able to help out with that tune? (I don't know if he does cobalts yet?)
Old 08-07-2008 | 12:09 AM
Teching In

Unhappy I need more Vettes to this year, any takers?

WOW 52 views so far and only one person? Did I mention it was free to enter you car, and talk about a good time for an F-body meet? Then afterwards off to a diff location like hooters for coffee? (ya right--- more like beer and wings!)
Hope to see more soon? Thanks for looking anyway.

Dan
Old 08-07-2008 | 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by BoomersWS6
Awsome I can't wait untill the 15th, I think it should be a good time. Thanks for supporting.
Also if Vince from Trifecta performance is there he might be able to help out with that tune? (I don't know if he does cobalts yet?)
I talked to him. He has done a few Cobalts but I am hoping to get a Speed Secrets tune

Last edited by aja342; 08-07-2008 at 09:48 AM.
Old 08-07-2008 | 04:51 PM
Staging Lane

i would be in
what do i have to do to get in?
Old 08-07-2008 | 08:05 PM
Teching In

Default PM sent

Originally Posted by Evan Poinsett
i would be in
what do i have to do to get in?
I am PMing you with my #. Give me a call and I will give you the details.
Old 08-08-2008 | 04:42 PM
Teching In

Talking F-bodies/corvettes/and GTO's needed.... :)

Hot-Sum-Night.pdf

Well I just talked to my services rep, and she told me I no longer have to get all the information from people with out military ID's. I just need a head count of how many people would like to come so we can get the right amount of passes. I hope this helps bring more of you that might be interested. I think it will be a good time....
Just let me know who wants to come, and I will count the replys and get passes for you to have at the North gate. If you need help knowing where the north gate is them PM me.
Thanks
Dan
Old 08-09-2008 | 03:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

where is it suppose to be located at on base?
Old 08-09-2008 | 10:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default car show

I may be there with the Corvette. Wife might show the Impala as well.
Old 08-09-2008 | 11:34 PM
Teching In

Awsome thanks Daredevil/Scoobie. It will be where the base pool is located. They will be blocking off the whole road for all the events. See you guys there.
Old 08-11-2008 | 05:24 PM
On The Tree

1700 I may make a showing, car isnt really in show condition so I may just show up to meet and greet
Old 08-11-2008 | 07:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lol mine isn't either but i guess i can bring it to show it off, i know i won't win anything tho-i don't have the patience to clean all those little nooks and crannies. Hey Wellz, if you want a wingman i'll meet up with ya otherwise i'll just see ya over there.
Old 08-11-2008 | 07:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dan & I might show up dont know, Just got back from Reno, & not sure how fast dan wants to do stuff. so I dont know.

The POOL area isnt that a left at the light? If we do come we may just bring one car & it may be the buick lol.
Old 08-11-2008 | 08:07 PM
Teching In

My car is no show car either, but it will be there just to take up space. As of right now we are the last of the F-bodies untill the new camaro comes out. Thats my angle, and the fact that I have been doing all the leg work to get this show going. Hope to see more of you there.
Thanks
Boomer
Old 08-11-2008 | 08:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by krazzycowgirl
Dan & I might show up dont know, Just got back from Reno, & not sure how fast dan wants to do stuff. so I dont know.

The POOL area isnt that a left at the light? If we do come we may just bring one car & it may be the buick lol.

Tammy, any of the 10 cars you own will work.. And yes the pool is a left at the light, then your first right. Thanks for coming
Dan
Old 08-11-2008 | 08:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BoomersWS6
Tammy, any of the 10 cars you own will work.. And yes the pool is a left at the light, then your first right. Thanks for coming
Dan
ok how did I end up with 3 more cars than I own? We only own 7 cars & 6 of the run lol.

Dont know if We will be coming or not, dont know if Dan wants to come to base with him working that morning lol.
Old 08-11-2008 | 08:52 PM

<---- is taking off his nice shiny Throttle-Body, to put on a larger dirty one...figure I might as well put on all the parts I am going to befor tune time.

Besides

GO > SHOW
Old 08-11-2008 | 10:46 PM
On The Tree

Ill have mine clean and what not for the day, Im doing a parade in Milton that day, myself and about 10 other Fbodies, Do I just show up at 1700 and say im here for the show or what?

Originally Posted by Daredevil_TA
lol mine isn't either but i guess i can bring it to show it off, i know i won't win anything tho-i don't have the patience to clean all those little nooks and crannies. Hey Wellz, if you want a wingman i'll meet up with ya otherwise i'll just see ya over there.
Yea actually the parade is the next day and I gotta work that day, so ill see if I can get off a little early and make it over there where and when did u wanna meet up?
Old 08-11-2008 | 11:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Wellz
Ill have mine clean and what not for the day, Im doing a parade in Milton that day, myself and about 10 other Fbodies, Do I just show up at 1700 and say im here for the show or what?

Yea actually the parade is the next day and I gotta work that day, so ill see if I can get off a little early and make it over there where and when did u wanna meet up?
If you already have a military ID you don't have to wait til 1700, you can get there around 1600-1630 to park early. 1700 is when we are going to have all the cars without military ID's parade to the parking area. (not that kind of parade) If anyone wants my number to ask questions then just let me know and I will PM it to you. Thanks again guys and Tammy...

Quick Reply: McChord Car Show