Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Got a Speeding Ticket? speedlawyers.net

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008 | 09:13 PM
FormerVendor

Default Got a Speeding Ticket? speedlawyers.net

We all get caught every once in a blue moon for speeding and boy does it suck. I got pulled over on the 4th of July on the way to Seattle and personally I dont think I did anything wrong other then being in the wrong place at the wrong time, ha!

I decided instead of doing the leg work (which has never worked in the long run) this time around I would inquire to possibly hire a lawyer. I asked around and the going price seemed to be $350. I ran into Phil Su at http://www.speedlawyers.net through some old street racing buddys and was told he was the guy to see. Phil beat every price quote I got and some so I decided to give him a shot. If we lose the money goes towards the ticket so what did I have to really lose? Expensive insurance for the next, what 5 years or a chance of getting it dropped.

I emailed Phil for the last time yesterday asking him where he wanted to meet up for the hearing today. Little did I know, I didn't have to drive to Issaquah because he handled it all for me! I was in shock that I didnt have to miss the first part of my wonderful day at TTi today .

Needless to say, I got an email back from Phil today... "We won."

You can email Phil Su at: philcsu@gmail.com
I never did talk to him in person or over the phone... Thats how easy he is to deal with. He big into cars too!

-Nick
Old 10-01-2008 | 09:52 PM
10 Second Club

Lawers are a good thing to have on your side It is nice having a clean record!
Old 10-01-2008 | 09:55 PM

How much?
Old 10-01-2008 | 10:51 PM
FormerVendor

Nick that is great news! I have a great lawyer down here in Vancouver should you get caught down here. He has a 99% success rate, I got a ticket here clocked at 78 in a 65. All I had to do was send him a copy of the ticket, $200 and he took care of the rest. Come court day he got me and 14 others off! Do the math 14 x 200 is one heck of a nice pay day!
Old 10-01-2008 | 11:43 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by tjwong
Nick that is great news! I have a great lawyer down here in Vancouver should you get caught down here. He has a 99% success rate, I got a ticket here clocked at 78 in a 65. All I had to do was send him a copy of the ticket, $200 and he took care of the rest. Come court day he got me and 14 others off! Do the math 14 x 200 is one heck of a nice pay day!
And the funny thing about it, since he does it every day I'm sure the routine is the same thing every.... single.... time; ah it must be nice..

It made for a carefree afternoon for me!
Old 10-02-2008 | 09:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Glad you had a happy ending. Thanks for the tip.

Quick Reply: Got a Speeding Ticket? speedlawyers.net