Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Relating the U.S. market crash, I think I'm falling into it

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008 | 03:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Relating the U.S. market crash, I think I'm falling into it

This sucks. Actually, I think it's just coincidence, but either way, we haven't been this strapped in over 10 years.

Part of it is just that my wife and I put ourselves into the lifestyle we have (err, had), but then about a year and a half ago she went back to school for her Master's. Hasn't been too bad until this year - now it's crunch time for her and she hasn't had ANY extra time to work, so for the most part all our bills are on my income alone.

Our upcoming move in December is gonna cost us some money since she doesn't finish her semester until just before Christmas and I have to be in place November 30th, so I have to **** some money to live on until she's done with school so we can move. Supporting her stupid sister while she lives with us ain't helpin' either.

I'm sick of worrying about money and taking on all these massive school loans for the wife, so now I've put my F-body on Craigslist. She says not to, but I just hope there's some good Karma out of it down the road...
Old 10-08-2008 | 03:36 AM
Launching!

Money issues suck man, but its good to know you have your priorities straight. Once everything keeps up you can go back on a better ride.
Old 10-08-2008 | 06:10 AM
Launching!

dont stress yourself so much. sometimes your ahead, sometimes your behind, thats life. go with the flow and dont worry so much about money, it will only make you miserable. sucks that you have to give up your fbody, but they will still be around when you fall into money again. you only have a limited life so enjoy what you have, when you have it.
Old 10-08-2008 | 09:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Wife will be done w/ school in May next year - according to what the market bears in her career field, her income should double. I hope so, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I sure wish G.W. would punt some of that bailout cash my way for our school debt....what's a measely $70k out of $800b???
Old 10-08-2008 | 01:24 PM
FormerVendor

It really SUCKS! Business is really slowing down and I mean down. A customer was in the other day telling be about how he lost 45k over night, if I lost 45k I would kill myself! well not really as nothing is worth that but many have done just that. My friend and customer had 1000 shares of Wachovia stock, Citi Corp took it over at $1 per share over $45 that it was worth a few days ago, he actually lost 44k as he got is $1 per share from Citi Corp. And to think that bastard CEO at Lehman Bros got what.....$350m for his salary, these bastards should be held accountable. And to think that 700b bailout is going to cost US TAX PAYERS up the gazoo. It just pisses me off big time.
Old 10-08-2008 | 04:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

****, AIG just got bailed out and spent 440,000 dollars on a ******* spa retreat! **** THESE BASTARDS!!!
Old 10-08-2008 | 05:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mr.MartyStone
****, AIG just got bailed out and spent 440,000 dollars on a ******* spa retreat! **** THESE BASTARDS!!!
I just read about that!
Old 10-08-2008 | 06:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CranMaro99
I just read about that!
Wait til you read this...as of today they're getting another $38Billion...**** these ********. The same ***** that stole from us are getting a ******* handout and we cut education funding everyday across america.
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...ecEditorsPicks

Quick Reply: Relating the U.S. market crash, I think I'm falling into it