Other Special Events Gatherings | Shows | Cruises

South Houston cruise2 Sugarland Hooters(frinite 8/14)

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default South Houston cruise2 Sugarland Hooters(frinite 8/14)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, A couple other guys hav put together a cruise here in brazoria county and asked me to post it. we will go from lake jackson to pearland (2meet up with others) then take highway6 to sugarland Hooters. So far theres about 15 nice vehicles ranging from Lightnings to vettes,camaros and stangs....along with 1 lingenfelter z06 and 1 charged viper for sure. For all the brazoria county close by residents we will meet at the Brazos mall in lake jackson@6pm Friday 14th and roll out about 6:45pm. from lake jackson we will proceed up highway 288 to pearland exit 518. and meet local pearland residents in the Ross(closed down) parking lot around 7:15ish.(we will stay for about 10-15mins and discuss things) From there we will backtrack about a minute on 288 and get on highway6 & head to Stafford Hooters off highway 59. I will be going and anyone is welcome to come. Please though, no burnouts, horseplay, drugs, alcohol, etc. It's always a really cool cruise and good scenery and never any hassle from the police. Please, let's keep it that way. There are supposed to be a coulple guys coming out from dallas 4 that weekend in some badass cars. i figured the more rides the merrier and well show them how south texas boyz roll out. I apologize about the short notice and that it is on a friday but it was already planned by others. hope every1 can make it out and show off your rides. any other info needed pm me or mail me at chris01svt@yahoo.com thanks again
Old 08-04-2009, 11:36 PM
Teching In

jus found out that we wer able to get reservations for atleast 30ppl that nite for walkins. hooters usually dont do reservations....especially being a frinite but the manager is gonna hav a table for 30ppl waiting around 8ish. were expecting more but the others will b seated as other customers walk out. thatnks
Old 08-05-2009, 04:42 AM
TECH Addict

you guys should stop by the friday pearland car show before hand and check it out. however i will cruise out with you guys. ill be in the black 2010 2ss camaro .
Old 08-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Teching In

sent me some more info on the car show and ill see if we can head out there for a bit b4.

Quick Reply: South Houston cruise2 Sugarland Hooters(frinite 8/14)