Other Special Events Gatherings | Shows | Cruises

NC LSX Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2013, 03:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NC LSX Cruise

Hey guys I would really like to get some kind of lsx cruise/ car meet for people living in North Carolina! I live in durham NC. I was thinking we could find a place to meet in the Raleigh area where we would meet up at and have the car meet. Once everyone's met up an hung out for a while we could hit the highways for a night cruise through the Raleigh/Durham triangle area and maybe have some good races along the way! (THIS IS NOT A COMPANY ORGANIZED EVENT!) just thought it sounds like fun. If anyone's interested please leave a reply. Nothing's set up yet and all ideas would be helpful. This is just something where car guys can meet up an have a good time! Hope to hear back from people
Old 10-25-2013, 04:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Like the idea....... Are you member of (horsepowerjunkies.com)? If not,join and run this idea with the rest of the LSX crowd on the web site.
Old 10-25-2013, 04:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not a member but ill be sure to join an put the idea out there. I'd like to get someone with a bigger name to hear it and put out like maybe a flyer of some sort or something on Instagram/other social media and actually set up an event so it could actually be a set up event not just a kid sayin lets have a car meet lol

Quick Reply: NC LSX Cruise