Other Special Events Gatherings | Shows | Cruises

Empire Seven looking to sponsor

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 11:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Empire Seven looking to sponsor

Not sure where to put this so if it's a problem please let me know but i wanted to help get the word out and maybe help some people here in the process.

"Michigan based motorsports clothing company Empire Seven is wrapping up their sponsorship program for 2008 and there's still a few spots available.

Empire Seven, a motorsports based clothing company out of Michigan is looking to secure riders/drivers/fighters for the 2008 year. Wether your a weekend racer, just show your car as part of a club or into other aspects of motorsports they want to talk to you. If you think you have what it takes to help them promote their line while making it look good send them your motorsports based resume to empireseven@comcast.net today!"

They are looking for people in all aspects of motorsports so let them know what you do as well as how you do it and i'm sure they can work something out with you for those at any level.

you can find out more information about them at www.myspace.com/empireseven and www.empireseven.com

The main site is under construction but should be back up and functional by next week.

Quick Reply: Empire Seven looking to sponsor