Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Anybody ever bought parts from Pershing?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 07:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody ever bought parts from Pershing?

ive been in the market for some parts for my 99ss(preferably oem) but i just cant seem to find an ss hood for a decent price so it seems as though i will have to go aftermarket. has anyone ever used or heard of pershing auto, im curious to know the quality, fit and finish.

[URL="http://www.pershingauto.com/19822002-chev19822002[/URL].

thanks
Old 10-17-2008, 07:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last time I checked craigslist in ca there was a couple oem ss hoods for sale and I know one of them would ship it if you paid for shipping. I think he wanted 450 or 500 for it.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I have not bought direct from their site but I got a fender from them from ebay. From my experience they were very nice and helpful. Don't have them paint the hood for you if you want perfect paint, they painted my fender and while it is OK it has some flaws. I can't complain for the price I paid and it is a heck of a lot better than the stock smashed fender. The fender was almost perfect shape-wise, there are two little spots you can tell aren't quite right if you look closely. Right above the headlight it is a tad bent inward and the curve on the side is slightly off, but you can't tell very easily.