Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

anybody else have a sagging rear bumper?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 12:18 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anybody else have a sagging rear bumper?

as far as i can remember my rear bumper has sagged since i got the car. over the summer i got rear ended and the bumper was replaced but it still was sagging. then shortly after the bumper was replaced i backed into a parked car. It really wasnt bad and i was able to buff out all the scratches. my windows were fogged up i was distracted by someone else in the car. but maybe its just the way the bumpers are on these cars. because i remember it sagging before anything happening.

heres an old pic before i got hit
Old 01-16-2009, 02:08 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

mine sagged a lil when i removed my rear bumper support. i pulled the bumper as high as possible and tightened the heck outta the nuts and bent the flat metal lip up a lil higher and now mine is perfect
Old 01-16-2009, 02:29 PM
Staging Lane

Mine is the same exact way. I just haven't ever bothered taking the time to fix it. I probably will when I paint my berger panel.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:24 PM
10 Second Club

ive seen alot of them sag!!! But by golly you put that car through some rear end collisions didnt ya lol!!!!!
Old 01-18-2009, 09:12 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by domestic disturbance
ive seen alot of them sag!!! But by golly you put that car through some rear end collisions didnt ya lol!!!!!
it actually was three times its been hit! lol first was by some old lady who wasnt paying attention. I didnt get it fixed cause it wasnt too bad. I just took her money. haha. then by some dumb, but really HOT chick. she hit me pretty good and thats when i had it replaced. she also had her head up her ***. now the third time was kinda my fault. my windows were fogged up and tinted, it was dark out, and someone in the passenger seat distracted me while i was backing up. i didnt see it and kept going.

Quick Reply: anybody else have a sagging rear bumper?