Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Custom Paint/Graphics Near Dallas/FW, Texas?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 08:40 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Custom Paint/Graphics Near Dallas/FW, Texas?

I am looking for someone that will give me a good deal, or I can leave the car the way it is. I have a 2000 chameleon green Trans Am I want to put some kind of custom graphics/paint on, and all the people I've contacted are outrageous! I fixed the scratches with some $150 touch-up paint last week, since the dealer discontinued my color and I had to go have it made. Service King has always been excellent, but they wanted to charge me $1800 to touch up a few areas of the car and would not take it as a rolling chassis. They were not getting my car with a high-dollar built motor in it! Then I contacted Skinz in DFW and they want $1900 for some vinyl to cover only 25% of the car! My gosh! At this point I may leave the car alone since I claybarred it and it looks immaculate! Some examples of graphics I'm considering are:

1) A ribbon or wave of black/white checkerboard with emerging/fading skulls going down both sides of the car, about 2 inches wide running past the door edge.

2) Silver ghost flames (noticable from a distance) crawling up the beginning part of the hood.

Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated.
Michelle
Old 01-30-2009, 11:05 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JR's Customs & Collision in Waco...great great work.

Quick Reply: Custom Paint/Graphics Near Dallas/FW, Texas?