Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Where Should i get my car Painted near or in georgia?

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 04:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where Should i get my car Painted near or in georgia?

I WANT AN AWESOME PAINT JOB!! not just any paint job, I want it to be bad *** one! I have had sooooo many freakin paint problems with bubbling, over spray and fading and after "fixing" bubbling at dealership its completely F'd up in the same areas in the same spots again! Oh yeah I sound a little angry because I am trying not to yell at my wife for side swiping the driver quarter panel a little while ago. Now I really NEED a paint job!! Please Help I want a pristine Paint job as my car is for the first time NOT a daily driver and I want it to be a show car! Anyone actually had a really good experience with anywhere in the Atlanta area??
Old 01-05-2010, 11:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by tomcamaro
i want an awesome paint job!! Not just any paint job, i want it to be bad *** one! I have had sooooo many freakin paint problems with bubbling, over spray and fading and after "fixing" bubbling at dealership its completely f'd up in the same areas in the same spots again! Oh yeah i sound a little angry because i am trying not to yell at my wife for side swiping the driver quarter panel a little while ago. Now i really need a paint job!! Please help i want a pristine paint job as my car is for the first time not a daily driver and i want it to be a show car! Anyone actually had a really good experience with anywhere in the atlanta area??
is the bubbling along the roof bow?
Old 01-06-2010, 10:05 AM
Teching In

Yes most of the bubbling is on the roof but also on the hood scoop.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:44 AM
TECH Addict

i got mine at hernandez collision..they did great work.. got a shop out in savannah

Quick Reply: Where Should i get my car Painted near or in georgia?