Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Where to get body parts?

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 05:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Where to get body parts?

Hi, my camaro got backed into pretty hard saturday nite by a hit and run. Went to the insurance company today and got a estimated and they gonna cut me a check for the damages. I was wondering does anybody know where to buy a front bumper cover, passenger side fender, and Im gonna try to find me a SS hood? I also need the mounting brackets for the passenger side head light assembly. The stuff that holds the headlight on. All that stuff got crushed. Looked on ebay but just dont know how true that stuff fits. I'm just wondering if anybody has a link or something where I can order these parts or the best way to go about getting them. I'm gonna put it all back together and let a friend paint it all for me.

thanks
Old 07-19-2010, 06:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i need this to cause i need the two front fenders cause mine is busted underneath where those two bolts run through it underneath the car
Old 07-21-2010, 11:43 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can go through certifit. I will warn you they are inexpensive, but you can get everything you need. Be prepared to do some adjustment and body work. You can also go through keystone, again they have it all and it does cost more but you will save time in labor.