Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Pics of shaved body line on camaro?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 12:14 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics of shaved body line on camaro?

does anyone have pics of a 93-02 camaro with the body line on the side shaved? i just want an idea of what it will look like.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ReggieWarrenJr
does anyone have pics of a 93-02 camaro with the body line on the side shaved? i just want an idea of what it will look like.
The problem with it and the reason most don't do it, is that when you shave it, you still have the seam where the front bumper meets the fender, and where the rear bumper meets the quarter, which makes it kinda look like *** unfortunately.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:51 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by squee
The problem with it and the reason most don't do it, is that when you shave it, you still have the seam where the front bumper meets the fender, and where the rear bumper meets the quarter, which makes it kinda look like *** unfortunately.
Well the reason im going to do it is my body lines dont line up, all my door gaps fit perfect, and the top of the door is perfectly level with the qaurter panel, but the body line is off by a 1/4 inch on both sides. I was thinking about just shaving it and using a trim piece from a different car or something along the lines. I've only found one car that had the body lines shaved and i actually thought it looked pretty good, just didnt know if anyone else had any pictures.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:19 PM
Teching In

Honestly bro.. i am in the process of finishin up all the body work on my car and yes this did cross my mind to do.... but after reviewing this, it came out as a no in so many peoples mouth around my shop.. i thought it might be a good idea too but im leaning twords no, and no one else doin this either....

Quick Reply: Pics of shaved body line on camaro?