Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Frigging people

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 06:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Frigging people

I was at the doctors office today, and after I was finished I went to the pharmacy next door, and they asked me if the black car was mine..

Turns out some jerk off in a brand new BMW scratched the side of my car with his, got out laughed (probably more damage mine then his) and then hopped in his car and drove away..

I'm so ******* pissed, I need a pain job myself anyways, but man if I see that BMW around and I see my black paint on it.. It's definitely getting a brake fluid shower...
Old 05-06-2011, 06:53 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brake fluid FTW! sorry to hear about that man. but maybe its an excuse for a makeover now lol thats how I justify things to myself.
Old 05-06-2011, 09:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Shoulda reported it to police. Then they woulda got witness statements (if they decide to do their jobs) and found the guy.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was hoping they got the plate but they didn't. It would really be hard for the cops to do anything without the plates because almost everyone here has a BMW and it's a big city, they can be anywhere.. I am keeping my eye out though.. I am going to pick up an rpg..
Old 05-07-2011, 10:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Police could check security cameras and traffic cameras based in witness accounts. Also a description of the car and the driver would pin point him. Who knows, maybe he was wearing a lime green shirt with a sliver tie.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by swiat34
police could check security cameras and traffic cameras based in witness accounts. Also a description of the car and the driver would pin point him. Who knows, maybe he was wearing a lime green shirt with a sliver tie.
this.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:38 AM
Formally Simplɘ Jack

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

One time late at night I was so bored that I wanted to buy a few **** vids so I went to the nearest strip club/shop, was literally there for ten minutes, wish it was faster but too many to choose from lol. Come back out, my car side swiped galore, my driverside rear fender area where you put the gas was absolutely destroyed, ruined my whole night, didnt even feel like wankin' it So had to wait for my bday to take to a body/paint shop. Lesson learned: No more strip clubs.
Old 05-07-2011, 01:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Swiat34
Police could check security cameras and traffic cameras based in witness accounts. Also a description of the car and the driver would pin point him. Who knows, maybe he was wearing a lime green shirt with a sliver tie.
Not on private property with no injuries, for the most part cops don't care in a situation like this.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:07 PM
Launching!

If you make a police report it makes it a lot easier to get some cash from the insurance company if you decide to go that route. Full coverage $100 deductible FTW!! I'm secretly hoping someone will hit me, I'm pretty jealous of that satin black McNord. Looks very nice