Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Professional paint shop around arkansas

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2011, 03:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Professional paint shop around arkansas

Im looking for a paint shop that takes pride in their work and does a good job in Arkansas or close by. All the shops in my surrounding towns is a joke just want insurance jobs. I have a 67 mustang wanting it repainted black.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:45 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jseely
Im looking for a paint shop that takes pride in their work and does a good job in Arkansas or close by. All the shops in my surrounding towns is a joke just want insurance jobs. I have a 67 mustang wanting it repainted black.
Too bad you dont want to travel. I see people travel all the time for Dyno tuning, but rarely see anyone travel for paint and body.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:42 PM
On The Tree

I'm in the Little Rock area and haven't heard of anyone unfortunately. Of course I haven't looked too hard either. I would suggest calling local custom shops to see if they have any suggestions. Last time I was at Arkansas Performance Exhaust I was talking with them about local dyno tuning and they just listed 5 or 6 of the top of their head! I didn't even know there was more than one in the state lol. So you could try them or someone else. Just make sure it's one of those small shops. The big one's dont know sh*t.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:31 PM
Teching In

I am a tech only. Do not know crap about painting. I only know of one dyno in the state most people go to Memphis or Texas. Never heard of the exhaust shop you mentioned. I know most exhaust shops wonted 1500 to build me some headers for my car. I ended up building them myself.

Quick Reply: Professional paint shop around arkansas