Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Pissed neighbors son just hit my car deliberatley

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 10:55 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That video was awsome. Kid hit my dads truck when i was parked at school and he put a dent in it and wouldn't swap insurance. So i bashed my foot into his front in big *** dent and then he ran i at me and we where rolling aroumd and then punched him 2 twice in the face and took a pic of his insurance in his glove box and left. The kid didnt ever like me and he was mad i had a nice trans am and he decided to open his door into my dads truck. He opens his door with caution know.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:55 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 02ws.sik
That video was awsome. Kid hit my dads truck when i was parked at school and he put a dent in it and wouldn't swap insurance. So i bashed my foot into his front in big *** dent and then he ran i at me and we where rolling aroumd and then punched him 2 twice in the face and took a pic of his insurance in his glove box and left. The kid didnt ever like me and he was mad i had a nice trans am and he decided to open his door into my dads truck. He opens his door with caution know.
I think the funniest thing about that video is when the mustang backs up close to the camera and they show the "War is not the answer" bumper sticker
Old 09-10-2011, 09:25 PM
Banned

Haha ya i hate when people just fling there doors open. Im calm until some one hurts a car then i just get stupid mad and start throwing punches then ask questions.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:10 PM
Formally Simplɘ Jack

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jesus, is this hate on Camaro's month? At least you know who did it and they'll end up paying for damages. I got keyed the **** last weekend and got stuck with the deductable.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:58 AM
Banned

Man every one at school hates my car but loves it. I get so many people jealous of my car i know some day some one will damage it deliberatley one day.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Formally Simplɘ Jack

That video up there literally made my day lmao, ******* Louis.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:35 PM
10 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I remeber I was sitting in my car at the bank waiting for my gf to come out a woman pulls up to my passenger side and opens her door so hard that it actually jarred me in the car. I looked at her threw my tinted window (guess she couldnt see me threw it) she proceeds to act like nothing happend and starts walking away into bank, I roll my window down and yelled So thats how we do? we just nail a car and walk away like it never happend?

her reply Oh I am sorry I didnt mean it and acted like that was good enouph and proceeded to walk away again, I yelled at her to come back and told her if there was any damage to my car then i was calling the cops, Luckally and I dont know how but there wasnt a single scratch on the car but with the force I felt from the impact I figured it would be some good damage. It is really all in how you handle the situation If she had achnowladged she hit the car and waited to find the owner i would have not even bothered with it.

opposite thing happend one time a friend of mine opend my door and the wind caught it and slammed it into this brand new audi all I could yell was OH ****!!! he was apologetic right at the start and the look on his face was worse than mine, we got out and before we could even say anything to the guy he gets out screaming like a *******, so of coarse my nice went away and I told him to chill and if there was damage id fix it so shut the **** up. but again there was no damage.

accidents happen its how you handle them that counts
Old 09-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Banned

I can remember beating his *** and when i brought my 6'3'' 230 pound body off the ground and on that chrome bumber it just went bamb and looked like it was hit with bowling ball and the bumber was broke half off. That kid looked at me before he got out and flung it open and and had a smart *** smerk on his face so i had to wipe that smerk right off.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BoricuaHec01
Jesus, is this hate on Camaro's month? At least you know who did it and they'll end up paying for damages. I got keyed the **** last weekend and got stuck with the deductable.
I know I saw your thread. It pisses me off when I see stuff like that, I hope karma bites them in the f**king ***.

I found a good body shop in town, not far from work. He's gonna remove the back bumper, door plus fittings, trim, decals & front fender & respray the entire side & bumper plus bond my valance back on rather than tape it & refurbish my back wheel.

He's ordering new side trim & SS decals plus the rubber strip on the window which needed replacing anyway. So I think hitting it might have actually done me a favor.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:21 AM
Formally Simplɘ Jack

^^ That's whats up, glad to hear.

All these stories on here made me remember this time a year ago with my old Camaro, I was driving to work (it's raining too btw) and ahead was a red light that just turned green, I go and when I look to my left I see a ******* Integra eat the red light and T-Bone's the **** outta of me, I swerve for alil and pull over to the side thinking he was going to park behind me, I see the son of a bitch keep going like nothing happened, im like "oh hell naw," I reverse in the middle of the intersection and start chasing the *****. I call the cops and say "I'm on pursuit, dude hit me and kept going," the officer was telling me to pull over cause I dont have autority to pull anyone over, I said **** that. I catch up to him, start honking like crazy, then he turns left, this time I pull up next to him yelling from the top of my lungs making him pull over, he's some ******* beaner, driving like normal acting like he can't hear me. I'm even driving half a inch away from him to lower him to pull over to the side, he brakes, this time he's behind me, goes around me and keeps going, I'm like, **** this I have to get to work, I'm still on the phone w/ the cops, my instinct right away didnt remember to get the dudes plate number so was screwed there but I get out the car and notice I don't have a single scratch on my car, I was like WTF? So the cop asked if I want to do a police report, I just said no cause there was absolutely no damage to the car, some luck. Piece of **** Honda was made of plastic and I'm guessing the piece of **** that hit and run was a illegal that had no papers on him, thats why he kept going, dumb illegal piece of ****, what if I really got hurt or what if I had a baby on board or just anything could've been worse in that accident, I hope he's getting *** raped in Mexico right now. That is all, good day lol.
Old 09-14-2011, 12:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MasterV8
Thanks! Where abouts in Manchester? Some places are really nice & some are complete dives nothing really happens or has happened where we live until this.
It's full of crumblys & farmers round here & all the neighbors are really nice including the 3 brothers at the farm apart from the **** of a son who doesn't live there.
I'm glad to see you've sorted it out .. I'm near the universities , based on Oxford Road . I dont know the are much ..

I hope the car is finished soon and even better then before it was damaged , good luck
Old 09-14-2011, 02:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cemlsx
I'm glad to see you've sorted it out .. I'm near the universities , based on Oxford Road . I dont know the are much ..

I hope the car is finished soon and even better then before it was damaged , good luck
There's some really nice then some not so nice places round there. If you're near any of the estates I personally wouldn't park my car round there at night, but then there's a lot of places round there & people have got Astons, Porsche's & mercs parked outside there houses.

http://www.police.uk/crime/?q=Manche...0UK#crimetypes I only put that on because I know you were worried about where you put your car.

I'm up in the city centre, shopping centre called Afflecks near piccadilly gardens.
Pop in and look for a shop called Elysia & just look for the miserable bastard behind the counter.

Last edited by MasterV8; 09-14-2011 at 02:23 PM.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:20 PM
Banned

have they painted your car yet? make that thread again but with out pics of a girl because then it becomes a circle jerk.
Originally Posted by BoricuaHec01
^^ That's whats up, glad to hear.

All these stories on here made me remember this time a year ago with my old Camaro, I was driving to work (it's raining too btw) and ahead was a red light that just turned green, I go and when I look to my left I see a ******* Integra eat the red light and T-Bone's the **** outta of me, I swerve for alil and pull over to the side thinking he was going to park behind me, I see the son of a bitch keep going like nothing happened, im like "oh hell naw," I reverse in the middle of the intersection and start chasing the *****. I call the cops and say "I'm on pursuit, dude hit me and kept going," the officer was telling me to pull over cause I dont have autority to pull anyone over, I said **** that. I catch up to him, start honking like crazy, then he turns left, this time I pull up next to him yelling from the top of my lungs making him pull over, he's some ******* beaner, driving like normal acting like he can't hear me. I'm even driving half a inch away from him to lower him to pull over to the side, he brakes, this time he's behind me, goes around me and keeps going, I'm like, **** this I have to get to work, I'm still on the phone w/ the cops, my instinct right away didnt remember to get the dudes plate number so was screwed there but I get out the car and notice I don't have a single scratch on my car, I was like WTF? So the cop asked if I want to do a police report, I just said no cause there was absolutely no damage to the car, some luck. Piece of **** Honda was made of plastic and I'm guessing the piece of **** that hit and run was a illegal that had no papers on him, thats why he kept going, dumb illegal piece of ****, what if I really got hurt or what if I had a baby on board or just anything could've been worse in that accident, I hope he's getting *** raped in Mexico right now. That is all, good day lol.
Old 09-14-2011, 05:05 PM
Formally Simplɘ Jack

lol, car was getting primer today, paint tomorrow, hopefully get the car by Friday or Saturday, I'll make a new thread.
Old 09-14-2011, 05:16 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

There are ******** every where, even in England. LOL!! Hope you get it fixed soon.

Quick Reply: Pissed neighbors son just hit my car deliberatley