Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Repainting car white. Whats the brightest white? Alpine white

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 11:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kingc8r
Subscribing. I want to do a repaint and if I keep my car white this thread will prove useful. Can't wait to see the final results
I'll make sure to post pictures once it is painted. Should be painted in a couple weeks and pretty sure I am going to go with Alpine White. Whats wrong with your current paint?
Old 12-20-2011, 03:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

Usual rock chipping on the front. Couple scratches here & there and I noticed I'm getting the rear quarter panel creases
Old 12-20-2011, 07:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Kingc8r
Usual rock chipping on the front. Couple scratches here & there and I noticed I'm getting the rear quarter panel creases
Man I hate those front rock chips. I am dropping the car off at the body shop on Friday so I should have pictures up next week. Gonna be doing the black ceta mod as well.
Old 09-10-2022, 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by iTh3 Riddler
After my accident I repaired the front end of my car from a donor car so now half my car is red. When I bought the car it appeared it had a cheap paint job on it so now that I have to repaint that anyways I decided I want to paint my whole car and will be doing so within the next month. Whats one of the brightest whites I can go with? I was thinking alpine white which you see on BMW's. Other suggestions are welcome.
never saw it on car but my old kawasaki ninja had what they called pearl alpine white, loved it especially under night street lights

Quick Reply: Repainting car white. Whats the brightest white? Alpine white